Where does Coach Shula go?

TigerDad

wouldn't it be hilarious if he went somewhere else, assembled mostly the same staff and won a MNC for another school? could you imagine what the looks on the bammers faces would be like? mal moore would probably drive to bryce and check in. the rest of the bammers would be beside themselves, twisting in the wind, we could just sit back and enjoy the show, only offering up the occasional "got shula?", oh, oh yeah, my bad. B)

Have you guys seen his wife?!!! He's making $60,000+/month and stays home with her?! Must be tough!!! ;)

I wouldn't accept a job with at least the same salary as the one I just got fired from!!! The Shula's have become accustomed to that way of life. If I couldn't be the head coach at a major conference school, making the same salary or more...I'd stay at home and watch my wife swim in my backyard pool!!

I would love to see Sheila hired at Auburn as a qb's coach!

You beat me to it. I was actually thinking the same thing. He's actually not bad at doing just that and what a slap in the face it would be!

I agree, only I'd kick back till the $67,000 a month runs out (about 5 years), then I'd get a coaching job at a Mid-level program.

he just got fired from a mid level program.

you sure you didn't mean he got fired at a LOWER-level program? :roflol:

I agree, only I'd kick back till the $67,000 a month runs out (about 5 years), then I'd get a coaching job at a Mid-level program.

Well I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. They are .500. (at this point)

Hey, hey, hey. 2 whole games above .500!

I meant for the year. There is still a legitimate shot at a losing season IF they get a bowl invitation.

I meant for the year. There is still a legitimate shot at a losing season IF they get a bowl invitation.

Ahh, I stand corrected. Let's hope they start out life without Shula with a big L.

Guest BoStillKnows

He may wind up cutting grass, trimming hedges, washing cars, cleaning windows, etc. I just don't know if it's at Junior Bear's place or Tubby's. Tubby is not going to pay as much as Junior; so, he'll be at Junior's. He better watch for those dogs under the porch.

His buyout states that he has to actively pursue employment. And whatever job he gets, that monthly salary will be deducted from the amount he receives monthly from the buyout.

In that case, he can be a greeter at WalMart.

His buyout states that he has to actively pursue employment. And whatever job he gets, that monthly salary will be deducted from the amount he receives monthly from the buyout.

In that case, he can be a greeter at WalMart.

Hey, WalMart has standards. No they don't.

"Actively persue".... That is a little vague! Me thinks he could milk that pretty easily to ensure that UAT is on the hook for the entire amount. That or take a job that pays a $1.

Put his resume on Monster.com.

This is GREAT!!!!

5 in a row, Shelia gets canned, and Bama cannot replace him with a "star" coach.....

Anybody ready to add the toes ;)

Archived