Slick Nick PR Today

Proud Tiger

Just found this. Looks kind of maroon to me.

447157.jpg

However, next to the guy in Crimson who's kind of behind him in that picture, I can see that looking purple.

Hey, dark pink is dark pink, regardless of the shade.

I don't think the media or the fans are going to have much patience for a coach who's too cold and aloof to talk to them. I don't know how things went at LSU, but in general, public relations are as important as any other coaching attribute at Bama. Let's see how St. Nick does on the booster/alumni meetings/PR speaking trail.

I think CTT's warmth and positive attitude toward the public is one of his stronger points.

And I can vouch that Ravad knows the way to Auburn :cheer:

I saw a picture on their Rivals front page where he wore yellow at his press conference yesterday.

Think it was an old LSU yellow shirt?

(and shhhhhh, he still has not said the words all are waiting to hear)

:roflol:

Heres the photo taken after that one...I think Pinickhio is fortelling the future....

6.jpg

Looks like he has something on his hands like he was trying to dye the purple shirt crimson.

Heres the photo taken after that one...I think Pinickhio is fortelling the future....

6.jpg

Looks like he has something on his hands like he was trying to dye the purple shirt crimson.

Or maybe he spilled grape or cherry koolaid on his hand?

6.jpg

He just voted in Iraq! (4-5 times, apparently)

6.jpg

He just voted in Iraq! (4-5 times, apparently)

That, or he's getting ready for the Iron Bowl next year.

The shirt looks like a WHINE color to me.... :blink:

Another thing... with another head coach coming to the fins, and the possibility of that coach bringing in his own coaches, why would Saban's 2 former assistants risk staying in Miami rather than go with St. Nick to West Vance when he asked them? What does that tell you? :rolleyes:

Just found this. Looks kind of maroon to me.

447157.jpg

However, next to the guy in Crimson who's kind of behind him in that picture, I can see that looking purple.

To me, it looks like a shirt that started out crimson, and is faded from lots of washings. Guess we can say he's clean, if nothing else?

Faded from lots of BEATINGS.... :lol:

:au::homer:

Archived