Slick Nick PR Today

Proud Tiger

Slick Nick held a press conference today. He wore a yellow shirt which perfectly complimented the purple one he wore to the BB game Tuesday night that got a lot of comments.

Slick basically told the attendees that he was going to be busy recruiting and other things for the next several weeks so to ask any questions they had now and don't bother him until March. Spring training will be delayed (read until I get a staff and get organized to do it).

He said no one has been offered the job as OC (and his nose grew at least 3 inches). He admonished the media to be careful what they report as "offered" vs. being "interviewed" since it can circumvent the process he had rather not be made public (heard this before? I think this guy was born to be at bama). I guess we have to believe Slick Willy, er. i mean Slick Nick (I'm not going to bama) rather than Jimbo Fisher.

He chastised the host of a local radio program who asked him about player evaluation. He sent a clear message he has little use for the press so don't annoy me. This may work in the short term but he will see the press turn on him when the honeymoon is over.

The bammers are reacting like masochists..... enjoying the pain and hollering for him to whip them some more. This is going to be sooooooo funny to watch over the next year.

The bammers are reacting like masochists..... enjoying the pain and hollering for him to whip them some more. This is going to be sooooooo funny to watch over the next year.

This may be the funniest thing I have read today! It's all fun and games until they are the ones taking the beating.

Haha, good point!

The Sports Radio guys around here are all like "Man, when you try to talk to him in the hallways he totally ignores you, it's so awesome!"

They'll soon regret this attitude, I'm certain.

Haha, good point!

The Sports Radio guys around here are all like "Man, when you try to talk to him in the hallways he totally ignores you, it's so awesome!"

They'll soon regret this attitude, I'm certain.

Thats funny Sports Radio guys around here are all like "Man, he is the biggest a-hole out there, he is just plain mean"

and that does have anything to do with him leaving, man the stories I've heard.

The problems with the press will NOT go very far at Bama. Even their own fans got tired of defending Shula for staying mum about the things that fans want to know about the most. In this day and age of the information superhighway (For lack of a better term) people want to know and they want to know now. Bama fans will grow tired of this cat real quick if he refuses to cooperate with the press and give them some scoop on the team.

The problems with the press will NOT go very far at Bama. Even their own fans got tired of defending Shula for staying mum about the things that fans want to know about the most. In this day and age of the information superhighway (For lack of a better term) people want to know and they want to know now. Bama fans will grow tired of this cat real quick if he refuses to cooperate with the press and give them some scoop on the team.

But only if he loses.

Slick Nick held a press conference today. He wore a yellow shirt which perfectly complimented the purple one he wore to the BB game Tuesday night that got a lot of comments.

The one he wore tuesday night wasnt purple.

Guest Tigrinum Major

It was more of a periwinkle. No, wait, that was at the triumphant arrival.

The one Tuesday night was more of an eggplant.

But only if he loses.

If he doesn't hurry up and get some coaches and start recruiting, he may not even play a game next year.

this is nothing new, the same thing happened at the Dolphins, assistant coaches were not allowed to speak to the media, and you didn't speak to Saban.

The SEC will cancel the season if "The Coach" says so. The recruits have already started the pilgrimage so don't worry.

It was more of a periwinkle. No, wait, that was at the triumphant arrival.

The one Tuesday night was more of an eggplant.

Anyone got a pic of either shirt?

I'm curious now.

Quote from a bama poster on a bama board........"He is an intimidating bastard for the media, The yellow (gold) shirt he wore today compliments his purple shirt from the other night."

And on a completely different bama board and by a different poster just as the basketball game was about to get underway........."he's in the stands and, unless he changes it, he has on a PURPLE SHIRT." (the caps are the poster's, not mine).

So I guess you should go to the bama boards and tell your buds it wasn't purple. I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder. I could not care less.

Quote from a bama poster on a bama board........"He is an intimidating bastard for the media, The yellow (gold) shirt he wore today compliments his purple shirt from the other night."

Like in LSU colors?

Just found this. Looks kind of maroon to me.

447157.jpg

However, next to the guy in Crimson who's kind of behind him in that picture, I can see that looking purple.

The guy you refer to is UAT's president Witt. In every pic I've seen of him lately he looks like a whipped puppy who is pissed he has to endure all this crap with a FB coach making 8 times (?) what he is making.

How come they say when CTT gave them the thumb it was classless but now they love it? I guess they have gotten used to it.

447157.jpg

Its obviously photoshopped. Just look, he's even smiling in that picture.

Actually, that looks like more of a sneer to me.

It's closer to purple than crimson thats for sure.

This guy is turning into a real peach. Talks down to his secretaries, ignores people who try to talk to him.

The karma builds.

I guess jimbo fisher is a liar since saban says he hasn't offered anyone.

447157.jpg

However, next to the guy in Crimson who's kind of behind him in that picture, I can see that looking purple.

To me, it looks like a shirt that started out crimson, and is faded from lots of washings. Guess we can say he's clean, if nothing else?

I am telling ya'll, I can't wait to see the fight he has with the media when he losses 3-4-5 games next year.

He is going to go off on some people and/or kick out other media members and.....whatever else.

I am not sure what he will do with Finebaum if Finebaum starts mocking him.

I am telling ya'll, I can't wait to see the fight he has with the media when he losses 3-4-5 games next year.

He is going to go off on some people and/or kick out other media members and.....whatever else.

I am not sure what he will do with Finebaum if Finebaum starts mocking him.

SSSSSHHHH! If he loses 4-5 games next season just sit back and shut up. Slink, you need any bricks for the NO rebuild? Suitcase Saban may have a few he wants to move if he loses that many games.

Archived