Honest question to rival fans

BAMMERPERRY

"To answer your question, I wouldn't want Shula or Saban. Shula's incompetent and Saban is a cutthroat. Auburn is better than both of them." :roflol:

Being objective, minus Alabama/Auburn/LSU fans, if you polled all College Football fans as to whether they would rather have Saban or Tuberville as their Head Coach, it would run in the favor of Saban at a 95-99% clip.

:roflol::roflol: more absolutes with no facts to support it......a challenge to buttplug....PROVE IT.....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major

"To answer your question, I wouldn't want Shula or Saban. Shula's incompetent and Saban is a cutthroat. Auburn is better than both of them." :roflol:

Being objective, minus Alabama/Auburn/LSU fans, if you polled all College Football fans as to whether they would rather have Saban or Tuberville as their Head Coach, it would run in the favor of Saban at a 95-99% clip.

College football fans are idiots.

Before 2004, agree completely about MORE wanting Saban over Tuberville

Now? Don't see it that way.

Though I think if you polled people Saban may come out with a more votes...it would be quite close.

I think a lot of it may be name recognition. Saban's name is out there all over the place. He's gotten more pub than other coaches say like Tubs. I mean, look at a well respected coach. Outside of Ohio, if you asked Tressel vs Saban, I think you might get more Saban just because Tressel is quietly winning and he's not constantly in the spotlight although I would say Tressel has better numbers to say he's the better coach objectively. Its like asking who's the worse president right now, Bush or Warren Harding. People will say Bush just because its fresh in their minds.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I would like to see the results of a poll with this question:

Who do you think has more integrity, Slick Nick or Tubs?

It might just be me, but I don't think you could get an objective view from this forum.

I know my opinion would be slanted.

Archived