ESPN, an early look at 2007

BAMMERPERRY

BP if you feel so confident in your Tahd, make a wager with me. We can bet on overall record, the winner of the Iron Bowl, who'll finish ahead of who in the recruiting wars it doesn't matter to me.

The looser will have to change his avatar, signature and maybe even his log-in name. The winner gets to pick out all of the above as well.

BP if you feel so confident in your Tahd, make a wager with me. We can bet on overall record, the winner of the Iron Bowl, who'll finish ahead of who in the recruiting wars it doesn't matter to me.

The looser will have to change his avatar, signature and maybe even his log-in name. The winner gets to pick out all of the above as well.

There's no question we'll have the better team and win the Iron Bowl. As far as recruiting goes, we'll have to wait a few years to guage that.

There's no question we'll have the better team and win the Iron Bowl. As far as recruiting goes, we'll have to wait a few years to guage that.

Then put your money where your mouth is. Or are you skeered?

Okay so the bet is set for next year?

:roflol:

"No question" ???

:roflol: Man, THAT is comedy! :roflol: I needed it this morning. See, I am a little extra sleepy from my evening out at Beard-Eaves MC. Watching the Tigers whup the Tide...again, seeing the ODK trophy come out again from its sacred resting place (and go right back in), and hearing the chants: "Over-rated!", "We want Sa-ban", and "Rammer Jammer"--priceless!!

The only bad part was that there was NO red left in the building. I am guessing that the truly delusional bammers (like our buddy--bamaperry), weren't able to get tickets.

Pity, BP, you missed a great show. Oh, and as to the 'no question' on next football season...let me quote the great philosopher--Jerry Seinfeld--"GOOD LUCK WITH ALLLLL THAT!"

:au: War Eagle :au:

The only bad part was that there was NO red left in the building. I am guessing that the truly delusional bammers (like our buddy--bamaperry), weren't able to get tickets.

I know. Somebody flushed twice with about 4:30 left. I couldn't believe they were leaving so early. A comeback wasn't out of the question at all at that point.

:lol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Bama will win the West next year. I'm not going to go out on a limb and predict the SEC Title, but I do see the SECCG turning into an annual Bama/UF matchup.

I can't believe I am replying to you but I will becaus it is not about Bama. But this just goes to show how far your delusion runs. You think that UF is a lock now for the SEC East even though UT is having another stellar recruiting year, and UGA was playing as well as any SEC team at the end of last year. The days of one team dominating the conference or even the division is OVER. Do you realize that over the last 3 years...there have been 6 different SEC teams in the Championship game with 3 different winners? Yet all of a sudden it is now going to be a consistent 2 teams in there every year? I don't care what two teams you pick...it's not going to happen...

Guest Tigrinum Major

Bama will win the West next year. I'm not going to go out on a limb and predict the SEC Title, but I do see the SECCG turning into an annual Bama/UF matchup.

Son, you're about as useful as a poopie flavored lollipop.

Son, you're about as useful as a poopie flavored lollipop.

and you still haven't made the bet. Come on man, like they said, put your money where your mouth is. I can't wait to see how you respond when Little Nicky gets wiped all over the field.

We're still waiting. Do you have the guts to back up all that smack you talk? Let's see you take the bet. Or maybe YOU ARE REALLY SCARED.

I don't think you know what going out on a limb actually means. A team that finished UNDER 500 winning the West with powerhouse teams like LSU and Auburn is GOING OUT ON A LIMB!

I thought you said that Bama was a lock to win every game on your predictions post in another thread. Now you are back-tracking and saying maybe not an SEC Title?

You are smokin Sabans CRACK!!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

What a JOKE! You do not have the talent to win the SEC West next year. Your defense will give up 20 points a game!

What's great is that ButtPlug takes a quote from Schlabach like, "It won't take Nick Saban long to turn the Crimson Tide into a winner, but it won't happen overnight," and turns it into, "Bama wins the West next year and is a lock for the SECCG from here on out."

I proclaim you King of the Douchebags, sir!

bamaperry is kinda like that little kid at school that talks crap with his boys about other kids at school, but then when the guys he talks about show up for the fight, he and his boys get real nauseous and you see them standing next to the teacher at pick up time cuz they know theyre in for a beatdown. they just talk a good game and know they have no game.

Do we have a bet BP?

Hey WAR-MATT, I think you've finally figured out how to get rid of this guy. He is just what we thought he was, a big bag of hot air with no guts to back it up. If he happens to show his face again, I'll get in on that bet with you. However, I don't think we have anything to worry about.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Bama will go 8-4 next year. I will go out on a limb and predict the SEC Title will go to Florida. The SECCG will never see Alabama under Nick Saban.

Archived