Finebaum is hilarious today

DKW 86

He has gone totally postal defending Saban today. It is truly hilarious.

company policy

by the way do any of you remember the firings two years ago in which that idiot polition from montgomery was all over us calling us the most racist school in the country, i don't remember finedung defending auburn.

Said that the Bama SID should never have allowed Saban to ADMIT it was true, Even though it was.... :o

To my knowledge, Saban's tape has not been played on Finebaum. PF is also STILL trying to claim that the tape MAY be doctored even though Saban has admitted it was true. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

"I have been on the Cowherd show for the last time...." :lol:

Autiger518, we need a baghdad bob-Finebaum fark.... :lol:

I have had my weekly dose of him. I can listen to him about five minutes a week before I just get ticked off and want to slap the smirk off of his face.

I know that's a tall order, that's why I joined the gym a few months ago.

He has gone totally postal defending Saban today. It is truly hilarious.

Fine-WHO????

:au::homer:

I have had my weekly dose of him. I can listen to him about five minutes a week before I just get ticked off and want to slap the smirk off of his face.

Have you actually seen Slimebomb?

Screech could slap the smirk off his face with relative ease.

this is him

250px-Squid.jpg

this is him

250px-Squid.jpg

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Uncanny!

What about Urkel? Could he?

So are all you who make fun of LSU and use the phrase "coonass" racist? By the way..."Cajun" isnt exactly a race.

Just thought I'd help with the coonass references:

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...&hl=coonass

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...onass&st=15

3) Mike the Tiger at If you havent seen 92K+ Drunk Coonasses screaming at the top of their lungs, well you havent lived. I would love to go to when they were playing anybody but Mike the Tiger is Awesome. That was one of about 10 instances in my life where I know I actually thought "Man Dave, you really cant hear yourself think." It is an awesome experience. Jenny, what do you think?

Just a couple of examples of MANY. (yet again the Auburn creed: "do as we say, not as we do")

So are all you who make fun of LSU and use the phrase "coonass" racist?

we don't make fun of LSU, they are our friends and we share a common goal

Here we go again. Trying to justify using someone else. Can you not stand on your own?

I'm just saying...the same people who have used that word over and over again here...are the SAME people who are dogging out saban for it.

I'm sure most of you have seen the movie "Airplane" with Leslie Nielson. Remember the scene with Nielson and Priscella Presley in the giant condoms.

That is how I picture slimebomb when I hear him on the radio or see him on tv.

Holtz and slimebomb are both penithes......................(is that the correct plural of penith?????) :P:P:P

3) Mike the Tiger at If you havent seen 92K+ Drunk Coonasses screaming at the top of their lungs, well you havent lived. I would love to go to when they were playing anybody but Mike the Tiger is Awesome. That was one of about 10 instances in my life where I know I actually thought "Man Dave, you really cant hear yourself think." It is an awesome experience. Jenny, what do you think?

Just a couple of examples of MANY. (yet again the Auburn creed: "do as we say, not as we do")

but you see.........those making these comments are not paid to represent a University in the amount of $4M a year

Saban should be held to a higher standard as should any other person in that kind of leadership position.

I wonder if he has figured out what he is in for in his new gig? wonder if he misses South Beach and Baton Rouge already?

Here we go again. Trying to justify using someone else. Can you not stand on your own?

I'm just saying...the same people who have used that word over and over again here...are the SAME people who are dogging out saban for it.

I've never used it. Don't even try to say I have. Can I take up the Saban banner for all? It would be my honor.

wonder if he misses South Beach and Baton Rouge already?

He may miss South Beach, but he clearly doesn't miss all those ditch-digging cajun-type folk.

Saban = Rosie O'Donnell.

"Coonass" = "Ching, chang, chong"

Saban = Rosie O'Donnell.

You have this amazing ability to hit the nail on the head.

It's not necessarily something that if you heard someone you knew say it you would be apalled by.

But it's not something someone in that position should be slinging around.

I thought that we weren't gonna listen to Finebaum anymore. That seemed to be the consensus view. Oh well, I guess that some people can't hold true to their New Year's Resolutions, lol.

Screw Finebaum, I just got Satellite XM. I can surf over 200 Channels for entertainment.

I'm sure most of you have seen the movie "Airplane" with Leslie Nielson. Remember the scene with Nielson and Priscella Presley in the giant condoms.

That is how I picture slimebomb when I hear him on the radio or see him on tv.

Holtz and slimebomb are both penithes......................(is that the correct plural of penith?????) :P:P:P

You are thinking of Naked Gun.

wonder if he misses South Beach and Baton Rouge already?

He may miss South Beach, but he clearly doesn't miss all those ditch-digging cajun-type folk.

Saban = Rosie O'Donnell.

Also:

Colin Cowherd = Donald Trump

Actually, the first word I was going with was ugly, that would be a tall order. I'm pretty sure I could break Finescum like a wet noodle.

but you see.........those making these comments are not paid to represent a University in the amount of $4M a year

Saban should be held to a higher standard as should any other person in that kind of leadership position.

I wonder if he has figured out what he is in for in his new gig? wonder if he misses South Beach and Baton Rouge already?

absolutely right.... What we see here is that Going to strip clubs and getting your freak on is unacceptable.... but being a liar and a racist is perfectly acceptable

Archived