Good Doll or Bad Doll

Bottomfeeder

Psychologically, African American children prefer the white doll. Why is this? Could it be conditioning of the mind from the cradle to present? Conditioned to think that being black is a bad thing? This is a serious matter, to be researched and corrected.

http://www.komotv.com/home/video/5001856.h...eo=YHI&t=ao

,,,, prefer the white doll. Why is this? Could it be conditioning of the mind from the cradle to present? Conditioned to think that being black is a bad thing? This is a serious matter, to be researched and corrected.

When you buy your inflatable dolls, do you prefer black or white?

Mike, I'm married, Bro.

Raptor,

I believe it is due to social conditioning (psychological conditioning) of the minds of everyone in America, through the media and books, that being white is better than being black. Or, whites are more beautiful than blacks. This needs to be addressed and will be corrected, soon.

Mike, I'm married, Bro.

I truly feel sorry for such a woman who'd waste her life married to a scum bag low life like you. I'd hate to guess as to how she came to such low expectations.

Raptor,

I believe it is due to social conditioning (psychological conditioning) of the minds of everyone in America, through the media and books, that being white is better than being black. Or, whites are more beautiful than blacks. This needs to be addressed and will be corrected, soon.

Will be corrected soon? Why, will black men start staying w/ the women they knock up? Will they start being responsible fathers, raising their young , keeping their jobs, and turning away from life destroying drugs and crime ? Or will the race pimps, Al , Jessie and Co stop their racist ways and stop blaming 'whitey' for all the black man's problems? Might O.J. confess to the double murder he's yet to face justice for yet? Sounds great, but how will all that come about ?

It will be done on a local level. Something you wouldn't be interested in, I'm sure.

And not at all surprising, you left out one minor detail........the HOW in all this. No wonder you're a Left wing myrmidon. You buy into the empty sloganism by the Left w/ out ever once asking for specifics.

Well, locally, the black community in Birmingham ALLOWED themselves to be pimped by Scrushy when he donated money to churches, started a bible study with black ministers and then got prominent black attorneys to help him get acquited with a mostly black jury. The community has to stand up for itself and not itself to be prostituted in this way.

Typical liberal thinking. Demonizing success both financially and socially.

,,,, prefer the white doll. Why is this? Could it be conditioning of the mind from the cradle to present? Conditioned to think that being black is a bad thing? This is a serious matter, to be researched and corrected.

I'm one of the last few romantics. I have a friend buy the doll for me and then place it in a dark room. This way it's all about the love.

I'm one of the last few romantics. I have a friend buy the doll for me and then place it in a dark room. This way it's all about the love.

If you let her ride in the passenger seat, can you use the carpool lane?

Archived