rivals has an article about

autkidd

From austudent22:

Blackmon is not currently in school. He is still on the team and is expected to be here in the Fall. He will play in the first game. He is back home taking care of "issues in his life." If all goes well he will not miss a beat, he has served his suspension and will be welcomed back to the team. If he doesn't settle his "issues" then he will not be on the team any longer.

MOD EDIT: Not fair to the student/athlete to make such a speculation.

on rivals it says that he's not in school this semester. my account just lapsed so I can't see the rest of it...perfect time to run out of money, right.

No official links, but the talk on one of the bhm sports radio shows last week was that TB was going to a jc for a year to get his act together at CTT's insistance. CTT would welcome him back for the next year if he did all that was instructed/required of him. No one during that hour of talk denied this rumor but several stated that is what they understood. Since this was a discussion on public radio, I thought it was ok to post w/o link.

Can you link anything for this?

Its being kept in-house, so theres no official presser on it. Like I said, my best bet is he's back-home going through some sort of personal issues. If all goes well he'll be back in time for next season and he wont miss a beat.

MOD EDIT: Don't post any wild speculation again.

Archived