Coonass?

DKW 86

2q9gyyp.jpg

Scientists should really try to come up with one of these hybrids. I bet there would be a market for them.

2q9gyyp.jpg

Scientists should really try to come up with one of these hybrids. I bet there would be a market for them.

Who would want a stubborn animal that knocks over trash cans?

And somebody needs to photoshop one of these into a picture digging a ditch.

• 3 weeks later...

Coonass is not a putdown. I don't know why people NOT from Louisiana think it is. It's just a funny term that people back home use from time to time to describe real cajuns. No big deal.

Coonass is not a putdown. I don't know why people NOT from Louisiana think it is. It's just a funny term that people back home use from time to time to describe real cajuns. No big deal.

It is kinda weird to hear the whole argument. Some really thought it was a putdown to people here....yet my entire life hear...people call each other it....with no problem......

It is kinda weird to hear the whole argument. Some really thought it was a putdown to people here....yet my entire life hear...people call each other it....with no problem......

Ohhhh, Oh Naggers, I see...

• 4 weeks later...

Ohhhh, Oh Naggers, I see...

1101_camera_man.jpg

Naggers is alright...just try and refrain from saying sparkling wiggles like this little kid:

click here

Archived