Just add water

Bottomfeeder

It's not animal abuse. I have two of them, one of which needs a bath once a month. The other has short hair so he is not a problem. The site is funny though, and I am glad you guys enjoy it.

War Eagle 2007, 13-0 We Go!

It's not animal abuse. I have two of them, one of which needs a bath once a month. The other has short hair so he is not a problem. The site is funny though, and I am glad you guys enjoy it.

funny stuff

I'm thinking the comment was more towards sarcasm.

We used to have to bathe my wife's two cats (we had to get rid of them because my daughter is highly allergic), one of the cats loved it, the other was a terror. It took both of us, one of us holding his feet to keep from getting clawed and the other bathing him. When we would be done the bathroom would look like a war area.

I'm thinking the comment was more towards sarcasm.

I'm sorry to misunderstand the intent. I guess my own mind tends to read things other's post with the mental intonation that I have at that moment. I probably need to just calm down a bit, and relax during my readings.

I love my babies though, and stop at nothing to give them a full life.

Archived