BLUUUUAAAAAARRRRRRRRRFFFFFFF...

GalensGhost

Yeah, I know ClayNation ranked Bama eighth in the SEC in the "girl hotness" rankings, but after looking at the video embedded in this page, he seriously overrated them.

Bama Gals try out for Playboy

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/2007.../703270334/1007

In other news, Granny Clampett and Miss Jane Hathaway set to revive modeling careers.

(Note: In the interests of fairness, the butt fugly girl interviewed at the beginning of the clip is an AU grad and a current Bama student. Too fugly to stay at AU, but a candidate for Playboy at Bama)

Come on galen you're smarter than that.

The girls the are going to sign up to be in playboy arent exactly a cross section of the entire student body.

And to suggest that those two girls are what is considered "good looking" for Bama is a joke. I wouldnt give either one of those girls the time of day.

Also, I knew a couple of girls who did the girls of the SEC in playboy while I was at Bama. And they were pretty good looking. That first girl in the video though...you're right...NAAAASTY.

The girl that channel 13 had on the ten oclock news last night was FINE! Bama girl or not, she looked good.

The girl that channel 13 had on the ten oclock news last night was FINE! Bama girl or not, she looked good.

The one in the video looks like Lou Holtz and Granny Clampett made mad baby love.

The one in the video looks like Lou Holtz and Granny Clampett made mad baby love.

I think you are the first person in the history of the world to ever string those words together in that particular order. Deffinitely a Dr. P out the nose moment!

Ha that was funny! But neither of those girls was the one that I was talking about from last night. Also, the lady from Playboy didn't look that good either (I'm not much for the big mole on the upper lip thing.)

I was told "Playboy" was a periodical of sin and my eyes should never partake of its pages full of the flames of hell. :noevil:

I was told "Playboy" was a periodical of sin and my eyes should never partake of its pages full of the flames of hell. :noevil:

Yes, but their articles are the cats'

You'll also want to avoid that little demon spawn bastage Harry Potter, as well.

Dangerous things, books and ideas.

You'll also want to avoid that little demon spawn bastage Harry Potter, as well.

I hear that Herminane Hymonnaie Heirmanaine sorcerer chick has really blossomed out. Witchcraft and lust...a guaranteed 1st class ticket on the hell express if there ever was one.

I hear that Herminane Hymonnaie Heirmanaine sorcerer chick has really blossomed out. Witchcraft and lust...a guaranteed 1st class ticket on the hell express if there ever was one.

Isn't she....14 or so?

Close, she'll be 17 in a few weeks.

It's Craig's fault.

The wolves are already circling the door up in England. I heard on the radio that she got her first stalker last week.

They grow up so fast!

It's Craig's fault.

How is it my fault?

My daughter just turned 15 today, but remind me to keep her away from you guys when she turns 18.

It's Craig's fault.

How is it my fault?

My daughter just turned 15 today, but remind me to keep her away from you guys when she turns 18.

Pic? :poke:

It's Craig's fault.

How is it my fault?

You were expendable.

I've always predicted Hermighty Granger would turn into a reasonably attractive young woman. Not sure about her age. I've seen several pictures floating around where she's chugging Coronas and partying with Budweiswers in her hand. May be legal where she lives for under 18. Her real name "Emma Watson" is pretty cool. It suggests something British and cheeky.

It's Craig's fault.

How is it my fault?

Pic? :poke:

Yeah, since when did I look like a fool? Don't answer that.

Come on galen you're smarter than that.

The girls the are going to sign up to be in playboy arent exactly a cross section of the entire student body.

And to suggest that those two girls are what is considered "good looking" for Bama is a joke. I wouldnt give either one of those girls the time of day.

Also, I knew a couple of girls who did the girls of the SEC in playboy while I was at Bama. And they were pretty good looking. That first girl in the video though...you're right...NAAAASTY.

Gotta go with BG on this one...Sela Ward was a Bamar...and she's still pretty hot. :)

:au::homer:

Gotta go with BG on this one...Sela Ward was a Bamar...and she's still pretty hot. :)

She's 103.

There are some good looking women at UA. Things have definitely improved in the last five years or so. But it doesn't hold a candle to AU. Or UGA.

She's 103.

There are some good looking women at UA. Things have definitely improved in the last five years or so. But it doesn't hold a candle to AU. Or UGA.

Hey, Bill Clinton lusted after a 3000 year old mummy...what's your point? :roflol:

She's 103.

Hey, Bill Clinton lusted after a 3000 year old mummy...what's your point? :roflol:

Bill Clinton would get glassy-eyed over photos of Rosie O'Donnell and had trouble walking past knotholes in fences without getting weak in the knees. What's your point?!? :gofig:

Sorry guys, been to :ua: , :au: , :ut: etc.

We all have very nice looking girls....BUT, not in the breadth and depth they do in Oxford. Best friend and I sat in an Ole Miss student section one time, man I am not sure if it was the weather or the women, but it was sure hot that day.

(Kim, dont read this.)

Archived