Your top 5 questions for 2007 SEC Football

WarTiger

I admit I stole this idea, but here we go. There are many storylines for the 2007 season. New coach at uat, new OC at LSU, new starting QB's at LSU and UF. So what are your top 5 questions that need to be answered for 2007?

Mine:

1.) Can Brandon Cox stay healthy all season to lead our offense?

2.) Can Tebow successfully lead UF as their starting QB?

3.) Is this finally the year that spurrier takes South Carolina to the east title?

4.) Can Arkansas repeat in the West without a QB and still with Nutt?

5.) Will Saban actually improve uat football?

What are yours??

Your's are good. I might add:

1) Will this be the year that Les Miles emerges from the Saban shadow and starts getting full credit for winning in his own right, or will he begin to show cracks as Saban's recruits move on?

2) Will any of the recruiting violation rumors at UAT have legs? Or are they just BS created by rivals?

3) Will Tennessee live up to its pre-season hype? (Seems like this has been a question for the last couple of years)

4) Will there be another controversy at year's end over BCS championship, and if so, will it be enough to give the demand for a playoff system any momentum? (Okay, not specifically SEC-related, but an important question!)

5) Will Houston Nutt still be the coach at Arkansas come January?

1) Will our recievers be good enough to make clutch plays when it matters?

2) How will the SEC East shake out this year? :uk: was two yards away (against :ut: ) from finishing 2nd in the East last season and who would have predicted that at media days?

3) How far will Nutt and Co. fall this season or can they make another run at Atlanta?

4) How will Auburn's special teams look?

5) Will the Mississippi schools again combine for less than 10 wins? :puke:

I admit I stole this idea, but here we go. There are many storylines for the 2007 season. New coach at uat, new OC at LSU, new starting QB's at LSU and UF. So what are your top 5 questions that need to be answered for 2007?

Mine:

3.) Is this finally the year that spurrier takes South Carolina to the east title?

What are yours??

your #1 is huge for Auburn this year, If Cox stays healthy watch out!

1. Will Espn give Usc the bcs championship before the season has kicked off?

2. Will the Sec get the nationwide respect that it deserves?

3. Will Tebow run anywhere except up the middle and can he complete a pass without jumping?

4. Can Les Miles coach without Saban's players?

5. Will Jimbo fisher turn around FSU?

1) Can our O-line block well enough for our running game to establish itself (Cox can't win games on his own. He relies on play action and an established running game).

2) Can Tebow stay healthy through a season? (He's talented, question is, can he survive a season in the SEC with his rough playing style, I say no)

3) Are there any Auburn associated folks with seven fingers, so we can say fear someone else's thumb, once we beat Alabama and they fear Frank Tolberts thumb?

4) How will Spurrier's teams evolve in the East? UK and SC could both throw wrenches in the cogs of some traditional east powers.

5) Can LSU sort out its QB situation and find a reliable running game that can make them more consistent and can they find it offensively without Jimbo Fisher?

1) Will Auburn's Offensive Line gel in time for the toughest part of our SEC schedule?

2) Will Rich Brooks continue to overachieve at Kentucky?

3) Will Tim Tebow live up to the hype?

4) Will Nick Saban Be able to put new life into Alabama?

5) Will Les Miles field a team comparable to the last several years?

1) Will injuries plague Auburn's offense and will the defense play better in year 2 under Muschamp?

2) Does Alabama improve in the red zone and the fourth quarter?

3) Will Ainge's injury affect the Vols season as a whole?

4) Can Kentucky and South Carolina be players in the Eastern Divison?

5) Can McFadden carry the load with no qb and the worst coach in the SEC?

1. Will Les Miles find a hat that fits?

2. Does Sylvester Croom really love Bryan hot dogs?

3. Will Ed Orgeron be successful in his bid to obtain royalties from the "Coach O" song or will get so enraged at losing the lawsuit that the veins in his head explode?

4. When will Bama fans officially declare the Tide to be "back"? After they win the A-Day game or after UA sneaks by Western Carolina in the opener?

5. Is that Tim Tebow's girlfriend or his sister? Either way....

in no particular order:

1. does saban improve bama in the clutch and win a few he shouldn't?

2. how will the sec east favorites answer the qb questions? (ainge's injury, tebow's inexperience, stafford's erratic play)

3. what about the west favorites offensive coordinators? (lsu replacing jimbo, borges looking to bounce back, arkansas searching for any kind of balance)

4. just how good are the "outsiders" (bama, south carolina, kentucky)? will one of them make a move to relevance by knocking off one or two of the big boys?

5. will the sec need to rely on florida's dominance last year to get a shot at a national title this year?

Mine:

What are yours??

1) With your OL problems, it's doubtful

2) He'll struggle, but get 8 or 9 wins

3) Their Road Schedule is too tough, but they'll be in it

4) Absolutely no way

5) He already has

Mine:

What are yours??

4) Absolutely no way

5) He already has

please, our backups would push for playing time at the crapstone

Mine:

What are yours??

4) Absolutely no way

5) He already has

please, our backups would push for playing time at the crapstone

Please ignore the troll. It's clear that he's unable to read and comprehend simple instructions. Nobody was asking this assblister to answer, the task was to list the five questions thought most pressing. He can't even figure that out. Just ignore him.

1) How will Arkansas respond with their troubles and how will McFadden be used?

2) Will Tebow live up to the hype...as a starting QB he will have to....medicore throwing won't get it done

3) Can Les Miles win a SEC Title?

4) Can South Carolina finally take that next step to the SECCG?

5) How much progress will Bama make under Saban's first year?

1. Will Finescum become the next UAT coach?

2. Will Spurrier take the :usc: to the :sec: CC game?

3. Can Groves have another career day in the Iron Bowl against the :ua: QB's?

4. Will Cox return to his old form.

5. Who will be the next great running back to step up at Runnning Back University?

1) How much damage will the combo of Caleb King and Matthew Stafford do to the SEC East?

2) How many games before Tebow gets a concussion?

3) Can anyone get me a date with the "national championship trophies" hottie in the picture with Tebow from ealier this year?

4) Assuming Cox stays healthy all season, what's the over/under on the number of snaps our backup QBs will take (SECCG and Bowl game included)?

5) How much fun will it be to listen to finescum October 1st, 2007 after bammer loses it's 3rd game in a row?

And for the bonus round:

6) How many different excuses will we hear from finescum and the bammer nation in reference to question #5?

Is that Tim Tebow's girlfriend or his sister? Either way....

for the record, his sister Katie is way hotter than the girl in the widely-circulated picture .... way hotter.

My 5 questions:

1. Can Erik Ainge recover from knee surgury to put the Vols back on the map in the East?

2. Can Nick Saban develop enough talent and keep it healthy long enough to exceed a 7-5 season?

3. Is there truth to the rumors out of South Carolina that Spurrier has finally developed a winning culture with their program .... can they win the East?

4. Can Auburn's defense successfully adapt to a 3-4 scheme under Muschamp?

5. Will this be the season that UGA's Matt Stafford assumes the role of the alpha-quarterback for the SEC's forseeable future?

1. Where's the vocal leadership gonna come from for AU, besides QG? I know that Cox will be _the_ leader as long as he's healthy, and Rod Smith will be an inspiration with his walkon-to-starter story, and things like that... but where's the fire, and the confidence, going to come from? Who's gonna be the next Caddy, McNeil, CT or Irons?

Umm, that's about it from me.

1. Will CAB get :au: offense back to scoring points?

2. Can CLM prove that he is the real deal?

3. Will the :usc: win the east?

4. Is :uk: for real?

5. WILL THE MULLET NATION STILL LOVE SATAN WHEN HE LOSES TO AUBURN?

WDE!

i don't care about anyone else. as long as we answer these questions, we'll be where we want to be in the end.

1. can the o-line gel and play as a unit by the end of sept?

2. can a go-to WR emerge early as well?

3. can the defense continue to improve under DCWM?

4. who is going to step up and become the shutdown corner we need in 07?

5. will we go through 07 without a total FUBAR game?

3. Will the :usc: win the east?

Want me to answer that already?

USC will win the East when this happens

hell_freezes_over.jpg

Come on now SouthLink, you seem to be as delusional as our resident tahd fans. :poke:

1) What UAT loss will it be before Saint Nick has his head called for?

2) What UAT loss will it be when Saint nick shifts blame to his assistant coaches.

3) What UAT loss will it be when baldie falls off the Saint nick bobo-honking bandwagon?

4) What UAT loss will it be when the NCAA comes calling? (I think you hear them coming)

5) What UAT loss will it be when Mal Morre is fired/is retired?

All will be high comedy and I fully expect three to four of them to transpire this Fall.

Come on now SouthLink, you seem to be as delusional as our resident tahd fans. :poke:

Why? South Carolina has gone 100 years and won a single conference title in the 60's in a year in which they went 7-4.

I don't think it is delusional for me to think they won't win it.

Taking away my UGA-homer, USC-hating attitude....I still think they are 2 years away from winning the East. Blake Mitchell has NOT gotten better from his first few starts...he will keep USC away from the SECCG. Spurrier needs to get his own guy in there to win the East. But, Spurrier will be gone in 3-4 years anyway.

Why? South Carolina has gone 100 years and won a single conference title in the 60's in a year in which they went 7-4.

I don't think it is delusional for me to think they won't win it.

Taking away my UGA-homer, USC-hating attitude....I still think they are 2 years away from winning the East. Blake Mitchell has NOT gotten better from his first few starts...he will keep USC away from the SECCG. Spurrier needs to get his own guy in there to win the East. But, Spurrier will be gone in 3-4 years anyway.

OK, I agree with the Mitchell statement, but where do you see CSS going in 3-4 years? He has too big of an ego to leave before he wins the conference. He doesn't want what happened in the NFL to happen in Columbia.

south carolina has no expectation of winning the conference. if he can win 8 games a year for 3-4 years he's the best coach in school history right there. i don't believe usc will win the east any time soon. i really don't (plenty of reasons: no big time qb, lack of offensive playmakers, etc.), but the real reason is simple: too many humps to get over every year with florida, georgia, and tennessee not to mention a surging kentucky program and a vandy team that isn't a layup anymore. they need to crack into a real race with the big boys before they're considered legit.

Archived