How fast would you like to go?

stoic-one

Great find Sto...thats pretty damn cool video. I was diggin the Star Wars & James Bond music in it. What was so surprising was how well the car seemed to ride at 255 miles an hour, I like that the tires and gas run out in 15 mins and 12 mins respectively.

Why not just buy a top fuel dragster or funny car? I'm sure it'd be just about the same price, and you'd get to over 300 in about 3 seconds. Just a 1/4 mile to get there and another 1/4 mile to slow down. I like super cars, but they fail to impress me when you think that car is 1000 horsepower with a 16Cyl engine with 4 turbos and the dragster is about a 500 ci v8 with a supercharger and produces 3 times the power.

I think it would easily be possible to get that kind of power out of a smaller engine. You would get better mileage, a lighter car, and probably be every bit as robust in service life...

But if you've git that kind of money, I'm not sure it matters.

I just thought the video was cool ;)

You moderator lovin sons of guns! :brownnose: I posted this over a month ago and you didn't care!

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...c=35686&hl=

No its not that I was brown nosing a moderator..I just don't typically read your posts :P

You moderator lovin sons of guns! :brownnose: I posted this over a month ago and you didn't care!

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...c=35686&hl=

You seem tense ;)

I didn't think it was a jib-jab.

My apologies to all parties....

No its not that I was brown nosing a moderator..I just don't typically read your posts :P

[ignoring statement because I didn't read it]

You seem tense ;)

I didn't think it was a jib-jab.

My apologies to all parties....

Nah, I was just kiddin. B)

No apology needed.

Archived