SI Poll: Which college football team do you hate the most

quietfan

One more thing Bamagrad. From 1982-2006, Auburn has more overall wins (214) to Bama's (203). You failed to mention that.

That's right. I most certainly didnt.

But you are correct. Over our worst 25 year stretch in program history...and AU's best 25 year stretch in program history...you guys average .44 more wins per year than us.

Good job!

Only because of the infamous forfeit year 1993*

Bubba, listen up: playing a game with ineligible players is against the rules. Another name for this is ... ... cheating. The proper penalty for doing so is a forfeit. The 1993 "wins" were never taken away from you. They never occurred because of the cheating. I know it's a hard concept for you bammies to grasp but, keep trying -- maybe in another 14 years you'll get it down pat. Good luck with that.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more thing Bamagrad. From 1982-2006, Auburn has more overall wins (214) to Bama's (203). You failed to mention that.

But you are correct. Over our worst 25 year stretch in program history...and AU's best 25 year stretch in program history...you guys average .44 more wins per year than us.

Good job!

Bubba, listen up: playing a game with ineligible players is against the rules. Another name for this is ... ... cheating. The proper penalty for doing so is a forfeit. The 1993 "wins" were never taken away from you. They never occurred because of the cheating. I know it's a hard concept for you bammies to grasp but, keep trying -- maybe in another 14 years you'll get it down pat. Good luck with that.

Why do you guys argue with BG? Do you not know that he has had the diarrheas since last Easters? Also, the crimpson Kool-Aid creates irreversible changes in the brains logic circuits.

Good job!

No its not. Bammer has won 203 games over the last 25 years if you give them credit for winning 9 games in 1993. If you make the Bammers forfeit 8 of those games like the NCAA did, then the Bammers have only won 195 games over the last 25 years. Either way, Auburn has still won more games over the last 25 years than the Bammers have.

Why do you guys argue with BG? Do you not know that he has had the diarrheas since last Easters? Also, the crimpson Kool-Aid creates irreversible changes in the brains logic circuits.

What did I say that was incorrect? AU has won, on average .44 games more than us per year over the last 25 years. I was just further defining those statistics that were presented to me.

If your last 8 coaches had won a few more of those last 25 Iron Bowls, we would be about even-stevens right now - is that what you're trying to say? Who hired all of those s#!$heads anyway? :P

If your last 8 coaches had won a few more of those last 25 Iron Bowls, we would be about even-stevens right now - is that what you're trying to say? Who hired all of those s#!$heads anyway? :P

Welcome aboard. Post more often!

Please excuse me if I don't understand an Ivory Tower made for fans who've experienced one conference championship since the 80s.

Well, how many have you had since the 21st century began? ;)

Archived