lsu bathroom

kickinwang

That's the kind of guy that lives alone with his 14 cats and is secretly digging a fallout shelter in his basement.

That's the kind of guy that lives alone with his 14 cats and is secretly digging a fallout shelter in his basement.

I thought Bottomfeeder was an Auburn fan?

Thats nothin....

bama fans got them beat...check out the pictures from this ol' boys crapper....he beats this LSU bathroom hands down.

outhouse.jpg

That's not a real picture! The door is too narrow. Dirt road alumni would never be able to get in.

Maybe it has a back entrance?

Words can't describe.....How AWESOME that is. :cheer:

Let me go in there for about 10-15 minutes, and then it will SMELL just like your stadium too.

That's not a real picture! The door is too narrow. Dirt road alumni would never be able to get in.

Maybe it has a back entrance?

That's not a door -- it's a floor to ceiling win-dur when you open the shutter to the side.

I love that this guy took 20lbs of LSU crap and stuffed it into a 5 lbs crapper.

If you have that many LSU trinkets, why choose your water closet to house them? Baffles me...

:no::roflol::rolleyes:

Let me go in there for about 10-15 minutes, and then it will SMELL just like your stadium too.

I believe that was YOUR stadium (student section) that turned into a public bathroom a year or two ago. :poke::big::big:

I believe that was YOUR stadium (student section) that turned into a public bathroom a year or two ago. :poke::big::big:

Yeah, 2003 was a year or two ago. Don't you have some old ladies to be cursing at and throwing stuff at small children?

Yeah, 2003 was a year or two ago. Don't you have some old ladies to be cursing at and throwing stuff at small children?

Skip may have to bring out his 4th apology to other SEC schools

AU from 2001

UGA from 2003

UT from 2005

Someone is due this upcoming year

Archived