Teixeira to the Braves

Justin5

As hard as it may be to believe in this day and age, there are some players willing to sacrifice money to have a chance at success in winning a championship. This was a huge pickup by the braves. 1B has long been a offensive and defensive weakness for them. This sures up both.

And players like that aren't generally represented by Scott Boras.

As hard as it may be to believe in this day and age, there are some players willing to sacrifice money to have a chance at success in winning a championship. This was a huge pickup by the braves. 1B has long been a offensive and defensive weakness for them. This sures up both.

And players like that aren't generally represented by Scott Boras.

Precisely. He also told the Rangers management a couple of years ago he looked forward to finishing his career here in Dallas. Then I think Boras, the anti-christ of baseball, got in his head.

In a fairness, LaRoche is an excellent defensive 1st baseman. I was steamed when they traded him. Needless to say, this is why they run a MLB team and I am now writing on a message board while at work.

Archived