Burton Scott to Bama

metafour

The "poin" remains the same...

Your team is the new Moe Greene, Vito. Currently powerful and tough talking, but the Corleones are back in town.

:sleeping::nopityA:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Corleones are back in town.

You mean people with no regard for the law who will lie, cheat, kill and steal to get their way to the top, only to ultimately have their world crumble around them and lose it all? Good to know.

You mean people with no regard for the law who will lie, cheat, kill and steal to get their way to the top, only to ultimately have their world crumble around them and lose it all? Good to know.

Yeah, I'd say that about covers it.

OHHHH SNAPPPPPP

Link?

Link?

It was his unfortunate choice of metaphor, not mine.

Link?

Link

The real question should be how many practices if any before Saban moves him to DB? B)

Link?

Link

Yeah, there's no link proving that we've done any lying or cheating since 99.

The real question should be how many practices if any before Saban moves him to DB?

I fully expect him to end up on the defensive side of the ball. Just like Dansby.

The real question should be how many practices if any before Saban moves him to DB? B)

my question is, Why is there a four page thread about a player verbally committed to bama? Oh......cause everytime we utter ill will of the tide the few bama fans here get all their panties in a wad and defend themselves to the death. One of them even went as far as to proclaim that auburn won't be able to get any good recruits as long as saban is around, get over your freakin selves this is an AUBURN board, don't be shocked when we bash bama. I'm seriously sick of it.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I just want to say that I don't think we should be getting all spun up over any one or even a small group of recruits. It's a long time until February and we always do well in the recruiting wars. We are always going to lag behind Alabama in the state, especially when they are on the upswing with a new coach and new found "hope". Because we all know that hope is a good thing, maybe the best thing and good things never die. We're also never going to get recruits like USC (location, location, location) or the Florida schools. We just have to trust that Tuberville and staff will take the kid they get and develop them into great college players.

On the other hand, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken wincrimson.

The "poin" remains the same...

Your team is the new Moe Greene, Vito. Currently powerful and tough talking, but the Corleones are back in town.

Dude... I used to think you were pretty level headed. This thread, however, indicates you have partaken of the koolaid. Bought into the Saban Saviour hype. I think you guys are gonna be sorely disappointed if you think the big boys of the SEC, :au: included, are gonna just disappear at the introduction of Nick Saban and his band of merry men. Once the "tsunami" of hype is over and people start demanding results you guys might just realize ole Nick is just as human as the next coach. He just makes more money. :big:

We are always going to lag behind Alabama in the state, especially when they are on the upswing with a new coach and new found "hope".

Bingo!!!!

This along with AU only having 17 spots and Bama offering playing time right away to every recruit they come in contact with. Saban's staff was built for recruiting but I don't think it will stop CTT and staff from filling the holes like they have since they arrived in Auburn. We will have a top 15 class at lthe least come Feb.

I fully expect him to end up on the defensive side of the ball. Just like Dansby.

Except Dansby was told that his future was on the defensive side of the ball but he would be allowed to give WR a shot if that's what he really wanted. The Bama coaches are saying they see Scott in a David Palmer-type role as a KR and WR.

Saban's batting .1000 in Alabama. Bear Bryant didn't even do that.

Win, batting .1000 in baseball would mean you play A ball for the Marlins.

I'm pretty sure Bear could have hit at least .150... when he was sober.

All I'm saying is that something smells a bit fishy about the whole Mobile Area... I'm not going to say anything right now, because I was asked not to, but... I'll just stick with the "smells fishy" for right now.

As for PF... Are You F'N Kidding Me? Ever since your $avior turned tail, to come back to the College Ranks because he couldn't Hack it in the NFL (Not For Losers), PF has been up his dairyair. And whenever an Auburn fan calls in, he barely lets him talk, unless it's one of the regulars. I've seen him cut off many Auburn fans, the few that call in. I wouldn't put it past bama to work their magic (read $), so that they could have another Pro-bamerhomer Station... Kinda like what they did when Rock 99.5 mysteriously picked them up when they were Auburn's Station the year before they switched... And what station is broadcasted All Over the Southeast? Yup, 99.5

The Devonta statement was just speculation... I just found it funny that UGA had pulled their Scholly off of a Top Georgia Prospect. I also read where $abahr is recruiting the Memphis, TN. area again. Wasn't Albert Means from Memphis?

So when AU gets a top 5 class, it's from hard work. When Saban gets YET ANOTHER top class, it's cheating? Even though Saban has a history of top recruiting? Even though Kevin Steele has won recruiter of the year awards?

Your Finebaum comments are beyond laughable and reek of homerism. Finebaum has been pumping up Bama for the last six months because its OUR TIME. Soon it will be our time for him to dump on us. It goes in cycles. You obviously just started listening to him. He's been on Bama's ass for 4 years..and when he needs to drum up ratings again, he'll turn on us. To think that Finebaum favors Alabama in anyway, is the MOST blinding homeristic ..yes i said that...thing I've ever read.

And the memphis comment? So we aren't allowed to ever recruit there again? We signed a guy out of Memphis 2 years ago. Were we cheating then?

Bottom line, your comments are full of loser whining sour grapes. Any success on our part is INSTANTLY cheating? Way to explain it away there bub.

How about being gracious? How about 'yeah they got burton, but we'll get the next one'?

I'm sorry... Did I miss the Entire Season? Is it already signing day again? Because from your statements BG, sabahr has already Gotten ANOTHER Top cla$$... You might not want to count your chickens, before they hatch. I'll admit that bama's class so far, if everyone signs that is on the list and the ones that are a soft commit, that they'll have a pretty good class. But, like it has been stated before, football season hasn't even begun, a lot WILL change.

My finebaum comments Are True... call it what you will. Okay, this is for Everyone on this board... When was the last time PF went with our Chaplain CW to speak at a fundraiser, or whatever it was, that just so happened to have a few of our Top Players in the crowd hootin' and hollerin'? The hootin' and hollerin' part came from PF when he sort of explained what they were doing there. Those crimson colored glasses Must be the new Blue Blocker glasses, whatever they are, they're pretty thick, because you apparently can't see $***.

As for the loser whining sour grapes. Refresh my memory, BG, when was the last time bama beat us in ANYTHING concerning football... Wait, y'all did beat us in the most cheating poll... I stand corrected. I'll say this again, without any links because I know how much you Love links BG. Coach saban will have bama on probation within four years, that's if he stays around that long. Quick question, how much did J. Russell want when bama and Auburn went to talk to him before he signed with LSU? That is all I'm saying. Oh yeah and congratulations on getting Burton to VERBAL and the other Life Long bama Fans. The season begins in 31 days. I know y'all will have a good to pretty good class, but you and your bama buds come on here acting like it's the curtains for Auburn and that we have Zero chance of signing Any Quality student-athletes, before the season even starts, one of your bama buddies said that nearly word for word. Man, you guys make it so freakin' easy to make fun of y'all Every time that foot is inserted into that mouth. It sure is great to be an Auburn Tiger.

Except Dansby was told that his future was on the defensive side of the ball but he would be allowed to give WR a shot if that's what he really wanted. The Bama coaches are saying they see Scott in a David Palmer-type role as a KR and WR.

The only reason they got Karlos in was because they promised him WR. You know that.

This along with AU only having 17 spots and Bama offering playing time right away to every recruit they come in contact with. Saban's staff was built for recruiting but I don't think it will stop CTT and staff from filling the holes like they have since they arrived in Auburn. We will have a top 15 class at lthe least come Feb.

CTT's MO is offering playing time right away and showing a strangely thin depth chart. See Chris Jordan saying he was told he could start at RB next year. Or every LB/DL recruit you've gotten for the last 4 years.

All I'm saying is that something smells a bit fishy about the whole Mobile Area... I'm not going to say anything right now, because I was asked not to, but... I'll just stick with the "smells fishy" for right now.

As for PF... Are You F'N Kidding Me? Ever since your $avior turned tail, to come back to the College Ranks because he couldn't Hack it in the NFL (Not For Losers), PF has been up his dairyair. And whenever an Auburn fan calls in, he barely lets him talk, unless it's one of the regulars. I've seen him cut off many Auburn fans, the few that call in. I wouldn't put it past bama to work their magic (read $), so that they could have another Pro-bamerhomer Station... Kinda like what they did when Rock 99.5 mysteriously picked them up when they were Auburn's Station the year before they switched... And what station is broadcasted All Over the Southeast? Yup, 99.5

The Devonta statement was just speculation... I just found it funny that UGA had pulled their Scholly off of a Top Georgia Prospect. I also read where $abahr is recruiting the Memphis, TN. area again. Wasn't Albert Means from Memphis?

So when AU gets a top 5 class, it's from hard work. When Saban gets YET ANOTHER top class, it's cheating? Even though Saban has a history of top recruiting? Even though Kevin Steele has won recruiter of the year awards?

Your Finebaum comments are beyond laughable and reek of homerism. Finebaum has been pumping up Bama for the last six months because its OUR TIME. Soon it will be our time for him to dump on us. It goes in cycles. You obviously just started listening to him. He's been on Bama's ass for 4 years..and when he needs to drum up ratings again, he'll turn on us. To think that Finebaum favors Alabama in anyway, is the MOST blinding homeristic ..yes i said that...thing I've ever read.

And the memphis comment? So we aren't allowed to ever recruit there again? We signed a guy out of Memphis 2 years ago. Were we cheating then?

Bottom line, your comments are full of loser whining sour grapes. Any success on our part is INSTANTLY cheating? Way to explain it away there bub.

How about being gracious? How about 'yeah they got burton, but we'll get the next one'?

I'm sorry... Did I miss the Entire Season? Is it already signing day again? Because from your statements BG, sabahr has already Gotten ANOTHER Top cla$$... You might not want to count your chickens, before they hatch. I'll admit that bama's class so far, if everyone signs that is on the list and the ones that are a soft commit, that they'll have a pretty good class. But, like it has been stated before, football season hasn't even begun, a lot WILL change.

My finebaum comments Are True... call it what you will. Okay, this is for Everyone on this board... When was the last time PF went with our Chaplain CW to speak at a fundraiser, or whatever it was, that just so happened to have a few of our Top Players in the crowd hootin' and hollerin'? The hootin' and hollerin' part came from PF when he sort of explained what they were doing there. Those crimson colored glasses Must be the new Blue Blocker glasses, whatever they are, they're pretty thick, because you apparently can't see $***.

As for the loser whining sour grapes. Refresh my memory, BG, when was the last time bama beat us in ANYTHING concerning football... Wait, y'all did beat us in the most cheating poll... I stand corrected. I'll say this again, without any links because I know how much you Love links BG. Coach saban will have bama on probation within four years, that's if he stays around that long. Quick question, how much did J. Russell want when bama and Auburn went to talk to him before he signed with LSU? That is all I'm saying. Oh yeah and congratulations on getting Burton to VERBAL and the other Life Long bama Fans. The season begins in 31 days. I know y'all will have a good to pretty good class, but you and your bama buds come on here acting like it's the curtains for Auburn and that we have Zero chance of signing Any Quality student-athletes, before the season even starts, one of your bama buddies said that nearly word for word. Man, you guys make it so freakin' easy to make fun of y'all Every time that foot is inserted into that mouth. It sure is great to be an Auburn Tiger.

:roflol: yep you missed the whole season

The only reason they got Karlos in was because they promised him WR. You know that.

Actually, I don't. In fact, I remember seeing him in an interview shortly after the draft when he went to the Cardinals and he said exactly what I just told you. They were up front about thinking he'd be a better LB or safety but if he wanted they'd give him a shot at WR. Dansby said he knew within 2 weeks that playing WR in the SEC was a whole different ballgame.

I'll take the word straight from the horse's mouth over the bitter rumor mill of the Bama message boards any day.

CTT's MO is offering playing time right away and showing a strangely thin depth chart. See Chris Jordan saying he was told he could start at RB next year. Or every LB/DL recruit you've gotten for the last 4 years.

BG - Do you just pull stuff out of your arse when you post? The coaches got back on Jordan when it became apparent that Enrique Davis wasn't going to make it in, so now there's a spot open. Brad Lester - JR, Tristan Davis - JR, Ben Tate - Soph, Mario Fanin - RS FR. How can he lie about a thin depth chart at RB with all of these guys still on campus?

And how many true freshman have stepped on the field for AU in the past 3 years? Not very many. CTT set a plan in place when he got AU that if there was any way possible he would red shirt all but one or two of an entire class. Some would say it bit him in the butt last year.

"Type what you know and let your fingers move slow."

BG - Do you just pull stuff out of your arse when you post? The coaches got back on Jordan when it became apparent that Enrique Davis wasn't going to make it in, so now there's a spot open. Brad Lester - JR, Tristan Davis - JR, Ben Tate - Soph, Mario Fanin - RS FR. How can he lie about a thin depth chart at RB with all of these guys still on campus?

And how many true freshman have stepped on the field for AU in the past 3 years? Not very many. CTT set a plan in place when he got AU that if there was any way possible he would red shirt all but one or two of an entire class. Some would say it bit him in the butt last year.

This is just more of the silly crap I see on Bama message boards. Auburn doesn't recruit well on its own merits. There's always an excuse when we recruit on a high level or get star players even when we're seemingly "loaded" at a position. If it's not bammer's probation, it's that we lie to them and somehow zap their brains so they can't plainly go online to see our roster and what other guys we have at their position of choice so they'll come to us under false pretenses. I heard the same thing when we got Gabe McKenzie and Tommy Trott a couple of years ago while having Cooper Wallace and a few others already on roster at TE. Their boards were all atwitter that we were lying to Gabe...he'd never get a shot at TE. Hell, they had me believing it for a while. But here we are a couple of years later and they are integral parts of our offensive attack.

I hate to burst some bubbles, but if you remember, Coach Tubs said publicly (earllier in the year) that we would only sign some 15-20 players due to the fact that we were FULL UP! He also indicated that the Bammers would probably claim recruiting dominance and resurgence due to that fact. Could it be that his predictions are coming true? :cheer::au: It just shows how weak and thin the mighty Tide had become.

Smoke that Bamagrad!

I hate to burst some bubbles, but if you remember, Coach Tubs said publicly (earllier in the year) that we would only sign some 15-20 players due to the fact that we were FULL UP! He also indicated that the Bammers would probably claim recruiting dominance and resurgence due to that fact. Could it be that his predictions are coming true? :cheer::au: It just shows how weak and thin the mighty Tide had become.

Smoke that Bamagrad!

Yep, we have 83 currently on scholarship with only 15 seniors. It's simple mathematics but I know that's kind of difficult for the toothless masses to figure out.

True freshmen haven't stepped on the field. But that doesn't mean they aren't being told that they will.

And Chris Jordan flat out said in an interview "Auburn is back in it because they told me I could probably play at RB my freshman year"

Considering your depth chart, I think that's funny.

Archived