Burton Scott to Bama

metafour

"So when AU gets a top 5 class, it's from hard work. When Saban gets YET ANOTHER top class, it's cheating? Even though Saban has a history of top recruiting? Even though Kevin Steele has won recruiter of the year awards?"

That about says it. Thanks for summing that up for us! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

:au::homer:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Mr. Scott has already got word he'll be playing corner for the Tahd.

Anybody heard the rumors floating around about who Mr. Scott's employer is?

Tick, Tick, Tick - That's the countdown to Bammer's PLOI.

Again, please file this for future reference...when you guys say "anytime AU gets a recruit Bama fans say we didn't want him...or they CHEATED"

Honestly, I like my grapes a little sour.

Put your kool-aid down, take off your crimpsen glasses and do a little research before you say it's sour grapes. Has the PLOI arrived yet? B)

Again, please file this for future reference...when you guys say "anytime AU gets a recruit Bama fans say we didn't want him...or they CHEATED"

Put your kool-aid down, take off your crimpsen glasses and do a little research before you say it's sour grapes. Has the PLOI arrived yet? B)

Uh, why is it that I'm being a homer and drinking kool-aid JUST because I don't instantly accuse my team of cheating?

Is this going to be standard procedure from you EVERYTIME we get a big commit?

You need to stop reading ITAT.

Uh, why is it that I'm being a homer and drinking kool-aid JUST because I don't instantly accuse my team of cheating?

Is this going to be standard procedure from you EVERYTIME we get a big commit?

You need to stop reading ITAT.

Even your biggest proponent admitted it on the radio this week.

And you still haven't answered my question. Who does he work for?

tick- tick- tick

Even your biggest proponent admitted it on the radio this week.

And you still haven't answered my question. Who does he work for?

tick- tick- tick

Who admitted what? Nick Saban admitted we paid Burton Scott? Or was it Eli Gold? Jay Barker?

uat CHEAT? No, it couldn't happen AGAIN! Not under the watchful, and HELPFUL, eye of old saint nicky........ :rolleyes:

You can bet your booties that things will not remain as they are now with St. Nick at Tuscalooser. He will either get them in trouble again or he will try his best to reduce the competetion and level the field for them quickly by trying to get us in trouble again. Count on it because that's what Bryant did! However, he'd better be careful himself because the his fellow coaches are somewhat jealous of his 4mil a year. The press doesn't appear to particularly like him or his demeanor either and nother conviction for them would be deadly. When their recruiting improves dramatically, as it appears to be doing now, many will be watching and waiting.....and digging for the truth!

You can bet your booties that things will not remain as they are now with St. Nick at Tuscalooser. He will either get them in trouble again or he will try his best to reduce the competetion and level the field for them quickly by trying to get us in trouble again. Count on it because that's what Bryant did! However, he'd better be careful himself because the his fellow coaches are somewhat jealous of his 4mil a year. The press doesn't appear to particularly like him or his demeanor either and nother conviction for them would be deadly. When their recruiting improves dramatically, as it appears to be doing now, many will be watching and waiting.....and digging for the truth!

Yeah, because LSU was always on probation when Saban was there.

Yeah, because LSU was always on probation when Saban was there.

Have you figured out who he's working for yet? hint - his brother works for ESPN......

BamaGrad03, continue to drink your cool-aide and harrass other boards and wait and see what happens...... :puke:

I see bama getting Mark Barron and Deston Hood from St. Paul High out of Mobile, teammates of Ivan Matchett (a bama commit)......

Wow, you're dead on right, bama just added Destin Hood .. Destin Hood Verbals to Bama............................

Yup... Just call it a hunch. The NCAA will now be receiving an email, not from me, but from someone around the Mobile area that has kept track of what is transpiring. They'll be contacting uat in the next couple of weeks.

BamaGrad03, continue to drink your cool-aide and harrass other boards and wait and see what happens...... :puke:

It's "Kool-Aid"

True dat...and you should know. :)

It's "Kool-Aid"

Yeah, and they don't make Crimson, so I have to settle for "red" flavored.

It's "Kool-Aid"

Yeah, and they don't make Crimson, so I have to settle for "red" flavored.

Tastes like chicken.

Archived