Burton Scott to Bama

metafour

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BG - Do you just pull stuff out of your arse when you post? The coaches got back on Jordan when it became apparent that Enrique Davis wasn't going to make it in, so now there's a spot open. Brad Lester - JR, Tristan Davis - JR, Ben Tate - Soph, Mario Fanin - RS FR. How can he lie about a thin depth chart at RB with all of these guys still on campus?

And how many true freshman have stepped on the field for AU in the past 3 years? Not very many. CTT set a plan in place when he got AU that if there was any way possible he would red shirt all but one or two of an entire class. Some would say it bit him in the butt last year.

"Type what you know and let your fingers move slow."

True freshmen haven't stepped on the field. But that doesn't mean they aren't being told that they will.

And Chris Jordan flat out said in an interview "Auburn is back in it because they told me I could probably play at RB my freshman year"

Considering your depth chart, I think that's funny.

tate saw the field as a true freshman. it's a possibility.

And Chris Jordan flat out said in an interview "Auburn is back in it because they told me I could probably play at RB my freshman year"

Link?

True freshmen haven't stepped on the field. But that doesn't mean they aren't being told that they will.

Considering your depth chart, I think that's funny.

If a kid comes out and is better than everyone else on the depth chart he will play. But for you to say CTT misleads players is laughable. All they have to do is look at his trends and the depth chart and make the decision for themselves.

AU not getting Enrique in this year is the open spot.

Link?

Rivals.com.

I'm a Rivals member as well, so post the link. The article from July 17th has no mention of this.

Link?

Rivals.com.

Really? Because I'm looking at the only story I can find on Chris Jordan on Rivals right now and he says no such thing. The article is titled "Auburn back in the mix for four-star ATH?" He's quoted as saying the visit went great, he met with Coach Gran, did some position drills, pass-blocking and stuff like that. He got to see the practice field, talked to Nall and CTT and they said they would come see him play this fall. Then he just talks about how the visit helped and we're at the top of his list.

If you have a Rivals account, here's the link: http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=692149

What story are you seeing? I'm calling :bs: on this.

Link?

Rivals.com.

I too checked the 7/17 article on Rivals and saw no mention of this. Please enlighten us.

It wasn't from the article with Auburn sports. It was in an update of a bunch of recruits from the bama site.

Add the link.

Somebody check Scout. I can't find it on rivals and I don't have a scout account.

Here's one of the quotes from whatever interview he did:

"I really wasn't interested in Auburn until this weekend. They showed me their running back situation and I liked what I heard. There is a chance to go in and play early at Auburn".

Somebody check Scout. I can't find it on rivals and I don't have a scout account.

Here's one of the quotes from whatever interview he did:

"I really wasn't interested in Auburn until this weekend. They showed me their running back situation and I liked what I heard. There is a chance to go in and play early at Auburn".

Nothing on Scout like this either.

Now how do you go from "There is a chance to go in and play early" to "They said I'd start as a freshman."

I may not know a lot of things, but I know that CTT doesn't tell anyone they will definitely play, much less start as a freshman. That will be determined by how they perform in practice and how quickly they pick up their assignments. Do well and you get good playing time like Ben Tate last year and Carnell did as a freshman. Otherwise you wait your turn like Ronnie and Brad Lester. Or you might come in after the game is in hand, or get a few carries in very specific situations.

I looked on Scout all the way back to April and didn't see anything close to a quote like that.

So you go from this:

CTT's MO is offering playing time right away and showing a strangely thin depth chart. See Chris Jordan saying he was told he could start at RB next year. Or every LB/DL recruit you've gotten for the last 4 years.

to this:

to this:

While posting another ambiguous quote that no one can find, myself included.

Keep on digging, BG. That hole's getting pretty deep.

Guest Tigrinum Major

BG was quoted at Surin West once: "I am gay as can be."

Actually, it was something more like: "The coconut soup is awesome here", but I read between the lines.

Actually, it was something more like: "The coconut soup is awesome here", but I read between the lines.

Link?

Link?

No denial? I have to admit that I at least respect the fact you are straight up about being :cheer: but to think I've admired some of your work; thinking, "He's pretty nice for a Bama fan." But now to know that you like coconut soup too. :puke: Maybe it's just my closed-mindedness.

Link?

No denial? I have to admit that I at least respect the fact you are straight up about being :cheer: but to think I've admired some of your work; thinking, "He's pretty nice for a Bama fan." But now to know that you like coconut soup too. :puke: Maybe it's just my closed-mindedness.

HA!

Well I didn't like the soup at first. At least I thought I didn't. I'll tell you, it was tough telling my parents.

Link?

HA!

Well I didn't like the soup at first. At least I thought I didn't. I'll tell you, it was tough telling my parents.

B)

Looks like Mr. Scott has already got word he'll be playing corner for the Tahd.

Anybody heard the rumors floating around about who Mr. Scott's employer is?

Tick, Tick, Tick - That's the countdown to Bammer's PLOI.

Looks like Mr. Scott has already got word he'll be playing corner for the Tahd.

Anybody heard the rumors floating around about who Mr. Scott's employer is?

Tick, Tick, Tick - That's the countdown to Bammer's PLOI.

Again, please file this for future reference...when you guys say "anytime AU gets a recruit Bama fans say we didn't want him...or they CHEATED"

Honestly, I like my grapes a little sour.

Archived