Castille arrested?

quietfan

Again, my answer is sufficient. You can keep banging your head against the wall, but I'm done with this thread.

It's way too long as it is.

By the way...you should put more space between the lines in your posts...they aren't long enough as it is.

You DO know that it's the settings on my text box that causes the spaces?

Can you see now, that it only takes some common sense and rational thought to answer half the spin you put out there?

Glad you're finished with this thread BG. Thank you.

How was your birthday yesterday? B)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think my answer was more than sufficient. You can continue to try and brow beat me and the issue. But you've got my answer.

Read the police report. If you still think Simeon is some sort of criminal after that, then you are looking hard through Auburn glasses.

You DO know that, even admitting yourself that "by the letter of the law" everything happened as it should have...right? So BG, is it possible that maybe it's YOU looking through Crimson Colored glasses that pushes you to believe that maybe he should have been let go without an arrest?

Is it possible?? You DO know that Auburn University and the posters at AUnation don't write, nor enforce the laws in the State of Alabama...right?

Yeah, THE MACHINE has control of that dept.

I thought they were just in charge of the beatings of people running for SGA?

I thought they were just in charge of the beatings of people running for SGA?

why stop there?

Archived