I know UM lost, but

BamaGrad03

Mike Hart put on a freaking show. That guy has more heart and more ability than most. He is the only reason that game was even close.

Agreed. If only Michigan hadn't obviously been looking past App St and played Hart from the beginning. It would have been a totally different outcome in my opinion.

We laugh, but would you want to play them Saturday.

Yes.

Easy win, in my opinion. It's one thing to get upset by a team like Miss St or Kentucky. You can get beat by a team like South Florida, Vanderbilt or Southern Miss. You can get beat by Baylor, Stanford, or even Duke. You can get beat by any of those teams, get pissed about it and come back to destory the next opponent.

This was Appalachian St. This was a team that is technically ranked lower than Buffalo and Temply. They aren't even part of the Top 117 Div-1 teams.

It wasn't just the most embarrassing upset of the day, the month, the season, the year, the decade, or the century. It was the most embarrassing upset of college football history. It will take at least three or four days to get over that. Thursday, they'll be able to prepare for Oregon. For the mean time, they have to hide their face in shame, shield their eyes from their fellow students, and cover their ears from every talk show host in America.

It's going to very hard for Michigan to get back on track. It definitely won't happen in a week.

Make no mistake, App St could probably beat 30+ teams in 1A.

That's probably true, but they are not supposed to beat the #5 team in the nation. But then they were not playing the #5 team in the nation, just another overrated Big 10 + 1 team. ;)

That's probably true, but they are not supposed to beat the #5 team in the nation. But then they were not playing the #5 team in the nation, just another overrated Big 10 + 1 team. ;)

Oh I agree totally. UM was overrated. But App St is 20 points better than Buffalo.

Easy win over Michigan, I guess you have not been watching football the last 100 years.

Good God, how old are you?

I'll bet they beat the snot out of oregon.

UM beats Oregon by double digits.

We'll see. Michigan couldn't handle the dual-threat QB with App St and they're going to have an even tougher time with that Oregon QB. I'm gonna say 28-17 Oregon.

Archived