Matt Haye's of the Sporting News has an interesting pick.

ATLauburnfan

Vanderbilt 24

Alabama 21

Vandy? Vandy! Believe it bub. Oh the humanity for the folks in tuscaloosa!

BUT...

After he picked 6 games (in which the above is included in), He added six more...one of which was

South Florida 20

Auburn 17

However, since the pick for our game wasnt included in the main section i think it bears no merit. :P

I don't think either of those two picks by Hayes are unusual. In the AU TD Bowl this week over 1/3 of the posts had picked Vandy also. Vandy is playing at home and has a good chance of winining that game.

I saw where many pundits were picking USF over AU before the season even began. The KSU game just emboldened more of the same. Funny how USF's offensive struggle explosion against mighty Elon doesn't seem to factor into the equation, though.

Vanderbilt 24

Alabama 21

Vandy? Vandy! Believe it bub. Oh the humanity for the folks in tuscaloosa!

BUT...

After he picked 6 games (in which the above is included in), He added six more...one of which was

South Florida 20

Auburn 17

However, since the pick for our game wasnt included in the main section i think it bears no merit. :P

I've thought tomorrow's tilt with Vandy was dangerous for uat since the schedule came out. About two months ago, on the Auburn-based sports call-in show "Sportscall," I predicted a uat loss. I'm sticking with it.

I just don't see USF surprising us. In fact, I'm on record on this board with AU a 31-9 winner.

InDNo

Archived