Young O-linemen

BGoodTiger

While watching the game Saturday and the replay yesterday something struck me about these freshmen. It always seemed that they picking up the other players. On several runs, Ramsey or Pugh were downfield and actually helped Tate or Fannin off the turf. Just thought I would throw that out there.

War Eagle!

While watching the game Saturday and the replay yesterday something struck me about these freshmen. It always seemed that they picking up the other players. On several runs, Ramsey or Pugh were downfield and actually helped Tate or Fannin off the turf. Just thought I would throw that out there.

War Eagle!

Even more than talent, continuity is the most important thing for O-linemen. Its very exciting to think about those 3 starting together for 3 1/2 years. This O-line will eventually be one of the best in the nation.

I noticed from Section 1 that Pugh (on more than one occasion) made his intial block, ran downfield, and picked up a second. I love the fact he was going the extra mile to help the RB.

War Eagle!

Even more than talent, continuity is the most important thing for O-linemen. Its very exciting to think about those 3 starting together for 3 1/2 years. This O-line will eventually be one of the best in the nation.

Ditto that. The paper-thin senior class this year is the result of down recruiting years 5 years ago.

If this team manages to win 6-7 this year (Something I hope for, but I doubt), then we'll have an excellent foundation for a good 2008 team and juggernaut 2009 and 2010 teams.

These young O-linmen have a ton of talent and ,most importantly IMO, are HUNGRY to come in and prove themselves. I think they played very well all things considered.

These young O-linmen have a ton of talent and ,most importantly IMO, are HUNGRY to come in and prove themselves. I think they played very well all things considered.

What things are considered? I see a line that went from allowing 5 sacks the first game to one this game. They paved the way for our biggest rushing performance including a 67 yard run. They gave the QB's a lot of time, which is a big part of the 0 ints (finally). As always, there is room for improvement. Overall I think they did an outstanding job.

What things are considered? I see a line that went from allowing 5 sacks the first game to one this game. They paved the way for our biggest rushing performance including a 67 yard run. They gave the QB's a lot of time, which is a big part of the 0 ints (finally). As always, there is room for improvement. Overall I think they did an outstanding job.

Let's still keep in in perspective that I don't think the N Mex St D is near as good as K st, S Fla or Miss St for that matter. But, it is nice to see those guys out there hustling and busting on every play. That only means good things down the road.

Winning the hearts of the Auburn faithful doesn't necessarily mean winning the game. It's about what's inside the heart of the individual and the reflection of that on the field.

BF, that was a work of art. Well stated.

Winning the hearts of the Auburn faithful doesn't necessarily mean winning the game. It's about what's inside the heart of the individual and the reflection of that on the field.

exactly. effort and desire go a long way in my eyes. it was good to see some of the latter saturday night.

Archived