firecoachnicksaban.com

AU_tiger_2000

This can't be real.

Linky

My favorite quote from one of the people making comments.

If this website were within distance (and a person), I'd throw my cup and empty bottle at it.

Show some class! Roll Tide!

This can't be real.

Linky

If this website were within distance (and a person), I'd throw my cup and empty bottle at it.

I like the McLovin Picture.....that movie was crazy.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: FIRECOACHNICKSABAN.COM

Created on: 23-Sep-07

Expires on: 24-Sep-08

Last Updated on: 23-Sep-07

Administrative Contact:

Private, Registration FIRECOACHNICKSABAN.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Whoa, that didn't take long ;)

And sneaky too!

What makes us chuckle today will one day be the uat battle cry......

Your chuckles will turn to tears ten years from now and 2 NC's under his belt at BAMA........and he will still be coaching!

ah yes the patented uat arrogance rears its ugly head once again. Given the history of coaches at the crapper, its pretty much a given that in 10 years, uat will be on its SECOND or even THIRD coach since saban left for a BETTER program. I love how you bammars say the same thing about every coach you've had the last 25 years yet it never seems to happen. You'd think you would learn by now. Please file this thread in the archives so we can pull it up in three or four years when saban leaves the cesspool that is uat.

Your chuckles will turn to tears ten years from now and 2 NC's under his belt at BAMA........and he will still be coaching!

ah yes the patented uat arrogance rears its ugly head once again. Given the history of coaches at the crapper, its pretty much a given that in 10 years, uat will be on its SECOND or even THIRD coach since saban left for a BETTER program. I love how you bammars say the same thing about every coach you've had the last 25 years yet it never seems to happen. You'd think you would learn by now. Please file this thread in the archives so we can pull it up in three or four years when saban leaves the cesspool that is uat.

LOL! We are bound to be right sometime! :moon:

:ua::ua::ua::ua:

If you deserved an ounce of respect before, you just lost it with that comment.

Ten years from now UAT will be fielding its first football team after FIVE years of NO football due to NCAA sanctions. In 2018, UAT will be allowed to ROLL out a Division 3 squad, which will have no problems scheduling the University of North Alabama, Samford, West Alabama, and Valdosta State. Division 2 teams will line-up to get their turn at embarrasing the once MIGHT TIDE.

I think my vision of the future is ALOT more foreseeable.

Nick’s middle initial is L. That stands for a ‘lil overrated.

This can't be real.

Linky

The Crapstone Report

UPDATE 2: The creator of the site, Mark Rigsby, kindly replied to our email asking for clarification regarding the site. Mr. Rigsby said the site was created to give a good friend (and Bama fan) a hard time.” Rigsby said the site was not intended as a smear to Alabama fans. We’ll take his word for it. However, the creation of the site immediately following the loss to UGA, certainly could be viewed by media and others as the work of “deluded” Alabama fans. We like jokes, but it might be useful to actually, you know, be funny and not rely on stereotypes.

EDIT: OK, so EDSBS is where he got the info and was the one that first pointed out the site. Every Day Should Be Saturday.

A TiderInsider poster did some detective work and revealed what may be the identity of the creator of the firecoachnicksaban.com website. The anti-Saban site, first mentioned this morning on the excellent blog RollBamaRoll.com was created as an attempt to smear Alabama fans. The site was created following the first loss of Saban’s tenure at Alabama.

According to the information from the TI poster, the website links to a ministry site here: The Fight for Manhood. A supposed Christian ministry smearing football fans. No shock, the site’s owner is from Tennessee. I guess lots of things are different in Tennessee, including the injunction on not bearing false witness.

I sent an email asking the alleged site creator to explain how this obvious attack was in harmony with his alleged Christian beliefs. I’ll post any answers the guy sends.

One Response to “TI poster unravels mystery of anti-Saban site”

Kevin Says:

September 26th, 2007 at 6:01 pm

Okay, the paranoia of Bama fans and their insecurity is really obvious in this situation. Someone puts up a humorous site, and it causes Bama fans’ collective hair to catch on fire. That’s just crazy.

My other suspicion is that there are some people in the Bama fan base who would like to buy that URL for potential future use. Like, for instance, after losing the Iron Bowl.

But where will he be coaching? Michigan? LSU?

Money is on Michigan.. LSU blows

Thanks for the HUGE laugh. I really needed it. :cheer:

Only way that happens is if Michigan fires Miles who will have already been there for several years

Only way that happens is if Michigan fires Miles who will have already been there for several years

You know, I do think Les Miles will be the first one to be offered the Michigan job, but I don't think he'll take it. So Michigan will have to settle for Saban.

Guest BoStillKnows
You know, I do think Les Miles will be the first one to be offered the Michigan job, but I don't think he'll take it. So Michigan will have to settle for Saban.

When I was in Baton Rouge last month, a lot of the LSU fans had already assumed Miles would be heading to Ann Arbor. I believe he is a Michigan grad.

When I was in Baton Rouge last month, a lot of the LSU fans had already assumed Miles would be heading to Ann Arbor. I believe he is a Michigan grad.

Not many I know here believe he will stay if UM offers

But, I am sure the internet LSU crowd will disagree.

Archived