Julio Jones says that Saban is staying!!

Legionfield

what's funny is that all we could hear not even 12 months ago was that sabear was going to be there until he retired, which of course would be after MNC's 321-768, and now you're having to have confirmation from a recruit that he's going to be there NEXT year! its funny that it's even a question.

Nick Saban is staying here for a long time, no matter how hard Del Greco tries to pimp his radio show with lies.

End of story.

If Del Greco lied (which he didn't) he's just 11,438,207,843,926 behind Jay Barker now. How you can honestly complain about anything Del Greco says and does when that flaming TOOL Barker opens his trap day after day is the height if hypocrisy.

Nick Saban is staying here for a long time, no matter how hard Del Greco tries to pimp his radio show with lies.

End of story.

If Del Greco lied (which he didn't) he's just 11,438,207,843,926 behind Jay Barker now. How you can honestly complain about anything Del Greco says and does when that flaming TOOL Barker opens his trap day after day is the height if hypocrisy.

I've never listened to Barker. Never.

The fact is that Saban has absolutely no interest whatsoever in the LSU job. The fact that he is even bringing it up, in an effort to divert attention from his own school, is beyond shameful.

:big:

You guys are hilarious. There is this thing called sarcasm. I thought it was funny that Jones said he would stay amid all these rumors. You guys must really want Saban gone.

No I figured out the sarcasm first try. But you're not a friend on this board. You're the guy from Bama who wants so badly to be an Auburn fan that you try to humor us on our message board. You're that guy who understands how messed up his own team is and wants to join the one on top. Sorry, it's not going to happen unless you fully convert. Then you'll be promoted from Turd to Ephialtes.

I'll always be a turd............uh wait. You know what I mean!! :big: By the way, Mizzou is on top. Auburn isn't. Say it with me now......... :thumbsup:

Spoken well from the guy pulling for the #5 team in the SEC West and #3 Team in the state (well, unless you consider UNA, then maybe #4 in the state).

End of story.

Even you know better than that. I'm sure with all your bobo honking and knee pads you've worn out since the saban hire you know his history. I'm sure with your narrow perspective on your little world that is uat, you know that history as well. Saban doesn't have the nickname suitcase (among others) for nothing. uat has only had ONE coach out of the last 8 to stay longer than 4 years. Then you have Saban who's only stayed at one place for as much as 5 years (twice) and bounced from college to the nfl, back to college, to the nfl, back to college. If you really believe saban is gonna be there a long time you don't know your own history very well. Unless of course your definition of a long time is 4 years or less. Neither party involved here as shown anything to think that a coach will come there and stay a lengthy amount of time. NOTHING. Save this, so that when he leaves in 2-3 years (or less) that we can pull it back up and watch you stumble around for excuses and try to pull the foot out of your mouth.

funny you mention Del Greco (and his apparent lies) yet make no mention of the two biggest bama bobo honkers in the state in *********** and Barker and all the multitude of lies they spout off every single day they are on the air. Process: FAILED.

You guys are hilarious. There is this thing called sarcasm. I thought it was funny that Jones said he would stay amid all these rumors. You guys must really want Saban gone.

No I figured out the sarcasm first try. But you're not a friend on this board. You're the guy from Bama who wants so badly to be an Auburn fan that you try to humor us on our message board. You're that guy who understands how messed up his own team is and wants to join the one on top. Sorry, it's not going to happen unless you fully convert. Then you'll be promoted from Turd to Ephialtes.

I'll always be a turd............uh wait. You know what I mean!! :big: By the way, Mizzou is on top. Auburn isn't. Say it with me now......... :thumbsup:

Spoken well from the guy pulling for the #5 team in the SEC West and #3 Team in the state (well, unless you consider UNA, then maybe #4 in the state).

No, just responding to someone saying Auburn is on top. It didn't have anything to do with Alabama.....

No, just responding to someone saying Auburn is on top. It didn't have anything to do with Alabama.....

State of Alabama. Say it with me now....... "Alabama is not any good. We've been decent once in the past decade. Auburn owns us. There's no signs of it stopping."

Pretty funny, I thought. :)

:au::homer:

Great! Another 5 years of whippings comin' Bama's way. I love this. You guys actually fall for all Saban's stories. You're getting what you deserve.

The fact that Julio Jones repeated anything Saban said makes me question the guys brains.

Let me say this again. It was Sarcasm. I was kidding. I laughed when I heard Julio say this. :big::big::big::big:

That is why I said he also likes snow. It was tounge-in-cheek............

It would have been sarcasm if you werent a bammer because then it would have been ironic, but since youre a bammer that isnt sarcasm - that's the stuff you really believe.

Why did you capitalize snow? It makes one think you're talking about a person, and either way I dont think its common knowledge that he does or doesnt like it/him/her.

As far as us really wanting Saban gone, that must have been why you had to make two straight posts just to prompt anyone to say anything, right? We don't want Saban gone anymore than you guys do. After 2 or 3 more whippings at the hands of CTT, bammers are gonna be the ones that want him gone.

Link? Source? Citation?

You have no credibility. Fact.

He was on JOX sports roundtable about 10 minutes ago. Fact.

That kid is gonna' look good in that RED OKLAHOMA jersey!....Fact

Link? Source? Citation?

You have no credibility. Fact.

He was on JOX sports roundtable about 10 minutes ago. Fact.

That kid is gonna' look good in that RED OKLAHOMA jersey!....Fact

Cmon Tim now you know that whether he looks good in the Oklahoma red or not is just opinion. ;)

OMG....STOP THE PRESSES!!!! Al Del has just uttered something Negative concerning the bammer gnats and their Head Football Coach "Suitcase" saban. Someone put a gag on him or have him FIRED... because we juss kant be hafin no sports talkin person talkin negetive bout our grate alerbamer cremson tahd.

I just can't believe that you bammers have let him stay on the air as long as he has since he made that statement. Which by the way, I haven't heard Al D. make a wrong "Sources" statement since I've been listening to that show in the morning. As a matter of fact, I've never heard him make a "My Sources" statement... it's usually Tony and barker.

And I love it that you bammers are saying that the only reason why Al made those comments was because JB wasn't there to try and shoot them down, which he would've even if they were true. Off the subject, where was Jay yesterday?

Jay was settin' up his interview for the "job" @ West Vance!

Archived