Julio Jones says that Saban is staying!!

Legionfield

It is a done deal. Julio said Saban would be there for at least 5 years. Done deal...... :cheer:

P.S. He also likes snow

It is a done deal. Julio said Saban would be there for at least 5 years. Done deal...... :cheer:

P.S. He also likes Snow

OOOOO is this thing on? Hello San Dimas!!!!

Link? Source? Citation?

You have no credibility. Fact.

Link? Source? Citation?

He was on JOX sports roundtable about 10 minutes ago. Fact.

Link? Source? Citation?

Really? Ok, so two days after Nick Saban visited Julio Jones at his school, Jones is reporting that Nick Saban will be at Alabama for five years. And you think that this highly recruited high school student is a reputable source for this kind of information? Maybe Saban told Jones that he would be there for at least five years because Julio Jones will be there for at most five years.

And if the process is going to take time to develop, isn't five years much too quick of a tenure? So in three years you start competing for championships and then he takes off and leaves. Sounds like you guys found the real deal.

P.S. He also likes Snow

1. Julio doesn't work for the Alabama or LSU athletic departments. So he has no idea what Saban will do if LSU comes back with an insane offer and full control of the football program (as in, complete hiring/firing control, etc.).

2. Regardless, Saban won't be there 5 years if by Year Three he still hasn't beaten Auburn. Book it.

Link? Source? Citation?

Really? Ok, so two days after Nick Saban visited Julio Jones at his school, Jones is reporting that Nick Saban will be at Alabama for five years. And you think that this highly recruited high school student is a reputable source for this kind of information? Maybe Saban told Jones that he would be there for at least five years because Julio Jones will be there for at most five years.

And if the process is going to take time to develop, isn't five years much too quick of a tenure? So in three years you start competing for championships and then he takes off and leaves. Sounds like you guys found the real deal.

I was really just kidding, but since you brought it up, I think Julio Jones is probably more credible than some yahoo on a message board. He is the only one who has actually talked to the man.

Link? Source? Citation?

I was really just kidding, but since you brought it up, I think Julio Jones is probably more credible than some yahoo on a message board. He is the only one who has actually talked to the man.

Yeah. I'm betting that no coach during recruiting season, before he gets a firm offer from another school, has ever told a recruit that he's going to be his coach the whole time he's there. Nick just does that because he is uniquely awesome that way.

Link? Source? Citation?

Yeah. I'm betting that no coach during recruiting season, before he gets a firm offer from another school, has ever told a recruit that he's going to be his coach the whole time he's there. Nick just does that because he is uniquely awesome that way.

I hear Mark Richt tells his recruits, "I'm not really enjoying this job too much. I might retire to be a TV analyst fairly soon. But we hope you still come to Georgia."

What a recruiter Bama has!

You guys are hilarious. There is this thing called sarcasm. I thought it was funny that Jones said he would stay amid all these rumors. You guys must really want Saban gone.

You guys are hilarious. There is this thing called sarcasm. I thought it was funny that Jones said he would stay amid all these rumors. You guys must really want Saban gone.

No I figured out the sarcasm first try. But you're not a friend on this board. You're the guy from Bama who wants so badly to be an Auburn fan that you try to humor us on our message board. You're that guy who understands how messed up his own team is and wants to join the one on top. Sorry, it's not going to happen unless you fully convert. Then you'll be promoted from Turd to Ephialtes.

:big:

No I figured out the sarcasm first try. But you're not a friend on this board. You're the guy from Bama who wants so badly to be an Auburn fan that you try to humor us on our message board. You're that guy who understands how messed up his own team is and wants to join the one on top. Sorry, it's not going to happen unless you fully convert. Then you'll be promoted from Turd to Ephialtes.

I'll always be a turd............uh wait. You know what I mean!! :big: By the way, Mizzou is on top. Auburn isn't. Say it with me now......... :thumbsup:

I love turmoil in T'town. It wouldn't matter if you had Roscoe P. Coltrane coaching up there. The coaching carousel up there is funny stuff.

Isn't it really only turmoil when it is something different happening???

I'm just sayin...

If Jones got it straight from Saban that is grounds to believe Bama's A-day will have yet another new coach. RWS, deep down inside to you really believe anything the man says? Ever?

this should get instant nomination as the idiot post of the day. bamaperry is that you? This shouldn't even be allowed to stay on the board.

I love turmoil in T'town. It wouldn't matter if you had Roscoe P. Coltrane coaching up there. The coaching carousel up there is funny stuff.

What do you mean, if? They do have Roscoe P. Coltrane coaching there.

This is the dumbest topic EVER.

Houston Nutt told Kodi Burns he'd be around for five years. How'd that work out?

Ed Orgeron told Jevan Snead and Brent Schaeffer he'd be there until they graduated. How'd that go?

Ron Zook told Chris Leak not to worry, he wasn't going anywhere. How'd that play?

Mike Shula told Andre Smith he had a plan and the support of the AD. How's that going these days?

I'd lock this topic, but it's so retarded I don't want to get in trouble with the ACLU for violating the rights of the handicapped.

Great! Another 5 years of whippings comin' Bama's way. I love this. You guys actually fall for all Saban's stories. You're getting what you deserve.

The fact that Julio Jones repeated anything Saban said makes me question the guys brains.

Great! Another 5 years of whippings comin' Bama's way. I love this. You guys actually fall for all Saban's stories. You're getting what you deserve.

The fact that Julio Jones repeated anything Saban said makes me question the guys brains.

Let me say this again. It was Sarcasm. I was kidding. I laughed when I heard Julio say this. :big::big::big::big:

That is why I said he also likes snow. It was tounge-in-cheek............

Let me say this again. It was Sarcasm. I was kidding. I laughed when I heard Julio say this. :big::big::big::big:

That is why I said he also likes snow. It was tounge-in-cheek............

is that picture and quote "fear the process" at the bottom of your page sarcasm as well? i hope so because otherwise i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight.

Archived