Miles to Stay at LSU - Press confer @ 1:50pmEST

collijo

:moon: Les shows ESPN a thing or two for saying that he's going to Michigan.......What does this mean to Tubby? We can only hope that he signs the deal and stays at AU!

WDE -

What does 4million get you? 6-6-6..........RAHD TYDE!!!

:cheer:

Les Miles has just picked the first member of his Michigan staff: Defensive Coordinator, Jon Tenuta

If Miles is staying at LSU, which both LSU and Michigan people are saying so, Jon Tenuta will be going to LSU to replace BP.

I wouldn't want the guy if I was at Michigan either. That second loss cost him his dream job. This is bad news for LSU, but good news for the rest of the SEC. Any coach worth a grain of salt would have walked through the SEC with LSU from 05-07, and had a NC or 3 under his belt.

Horrible decision by Miles. Good news for Michigan fans.

Miles could sleep through a Big 10 season and go 10-2. I'll go on record saying he will never go 10-2 or better in the remainder of his tenure at LSU. That well Saban left is starting to run dry after this year.

This is great news for us.

Well, IF ALLEGEDLY SUPPOSEDLY POSSIBLY, the rumor was true about Tubs truly considering the LSU job if it became available.

And as for Miles staying, I can't blame him. He's got a good program going and a potentially great young QB taking over next year. He's been successful already, and he has to think that...

anyways, the Miles conference was great. Anybody catch it? Lasted two seconds.

Bingo! One of these Coaches should look at the high powered, winning La Monroe program. Those warhawks are tough!

by no means did that 'press conference' confirm anything. He could still be gone.

All that that "press conference" confirmed was that he was the HC at LSU now. He is trying to get Michigan to up their offer, I think.

This should shut the rumor mill up about Tubs going to LSU! NOW, Tubs needs to do the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that the press conference did not confirm anything and it was just to get the LSU players focused. Maybe I am wrong, but Miles did not make the mistake that Saban did and did not say he was not going to Michigan. He just said he has not accepted the job at Michigan. He also just reaffirmed he was the coach at LSU and is going to be the coach, but did not say for how much longer. That is the proper way to do "coach speak". :lol:

I think the problem was it was causing his kids problems.

They were focusing on it. He had to do something to refocus them.

Oh yeah, having a press conference 3 hours before the game is a great way to "refocus" everyone. If he wanted to refocus everyone he should have done this at the beginning of the week. I mean if he just let this stuff fly around all week what did he expect to happen? Sometimes Les just acts like a complete idiot.

Oh yeah, having a press conference 3 hours before the game is a great way to "refocus" everyone. If he wanted to refocus everyone he should have done this at the beginning of the week. I mean if he just let this stuff fly around all week what did he expect to happen? Sometimes Les just acts like a complete idiot.

I agree that nothing is sure until a scool announces who has been hired

I agree that nothing is sure until a school announces who has been hired (i can't type)

I agree that nothing is sure until a shcool announces who has been hired

Try again.

miles just said he will be the lsu coach next year. don't know how you can get more clear than that.

"I guess I'm going to have to say it. I will not be the coach at Alabama?"

Can't get any clearer than that, can you?

miles just said he will be the lsu coach next year. don't know how you can get more clear than that.

When did he say this?

When did he say this?

Pregame interview to some brunette on CBS.

Archived