Super Tuesday Results Thread

WinCrimson

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillary better be glad this isn't just a speaking contest. If it was, this ass kicking Barack is putting on her would end it tonight.

He's damn good, isn't he?

Future candidates better hope he isn't the standard to which they are judged. We're constantly hearing commentators liken him to John Kennedy. In my opinion, he's much more charismatic than JFK -- and that's saying something.

He has a remarkable story and does a fantastic job of presenting it. He makes you wonder how a Hillary Clinton, Bob Dole, John Kerry, Al Gore, or either Bush ever won a single primary. None of them hold a candle to him in public speaking ability.

Wow, Obama has just shot ahead of Hillary by 3200 votes in Missouri with 97% reporting. That one is going to the wire.

Just saw that..w/i 3k votes out of 800k ... wow

And Repubs just as close - McCain up by 8k out of about 575k....of course, winner-take-all here

Obama takes MO...wire services and some nets blow it.

I haven't seen this call yet....if it's true...it would make 12/22 states so far and counting

Breaking News from Romney campaign:

Senior campaign official tells NBC that tomorrow will be a day of "frank discussion" about the future of their campaign. They're considering cancelling some visits to Kansas and one other place. Looks like he could be bailing.

Guys, would you believe that a part of me is already starting to regret my Clinton vote? I know that my vote in Alabama won't affect the nomination, but regardless, buyer's remorse is taking over in a hurry. My admiration for Hillary's campaign appears to be shorter than a Britney Spears marriage.

If Obama wasn't pro-tort reform, I would have been behind him long ago. There's just something about capping my future salary that doesn't sit well with me...

You should regret it. She's a cyborg. She's the Democratic version of Romney...programmed and scripted down to the syllable. I honestly don't get the appeal when you have another extremely viable option.

BTW, not that it matters but, Romney wins Colorado.

You should regret it. She's a cyborg. She's the Democratic version of Romney...programmed and scripted down to the syllable. I honestly don't get the appeal when you have another extremely viable option.

BTW, not that it matters but, Romney wins Colorado.

I recognize it. What sealed it was their positions on my key issue. Your abortion is my tort reform.

I don't particularly like her and never have. Like I've said before, if Obama was with me on this one issue, I'd be for him 110%.

Well if it makes you feel better, presidents don't really have a lot of say on enacting tort reform. You've got enough Dems in Congress beholden to trial lawyer money to stop that even if Obama made it his signature issue (which he won't).

Archived