Super Tuesday Results Thread

WinCrimson

Did Huckabee just let out a roll tide roll?!

Yes he did!!!!! That sealed it for me <_<;)

So far so good!! Need CA for sure, though.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSNBC. And they are saying Clinton takes Massachusetts. Blech.

I'm glad she won, but I'm a little surprised she pulled it off seeing that Obama got endorsements from Kennedy, Kerry, and Patrick.

What a slap in the face to those guys.

Obama was down 59-22 there not too long ago. He will probably come close to doubling that in a state he barely visited.

You think McCain and Romney don't have bad blood? Besides, the question is what will his voters do, not what Romney would like them to do.

Obama wins Kansas.

If they're his delegates, chances are they'll follow his instructions. Romney as Vice President is a lot better than Huckabee getting creamed in the general election.

I think you'll be shocked at how many Huckabee voters will not be enthused to rush to the polls for a McCain-Romney ticket. Unless they are running against Hillary.

I think you'll be shocked how many show up against Hillary or Obama. Hillary, naturally, is the AntiChrist. But, come the general election, nobody wants a Keynsian in the White House. Obama is likeable but, in the end, people are really going to vote their pocketbooks.

Maybe. If any Dem can convince the middle class Republicans they aren't going to tax them to death, it would be Obama. I think if they were so eager to vote their pocketbooks, Romney would be running away with this. The thing that's shifting is that the evangelicals aren't the stone cold lock to link up with economic conservatives that they have been in the past.

Did Huckabee just let out a roll tide roll?!

What now?

I've been planning on disliking him for quite some time. Don't tell me he's now going to force me to rethink that.

Titan and Texas, you guys are completely and totally right about MA. Thanks for straightening me out on that. Obama's actually going to win Boston.

Man, HRC is addressing a crowd on MSNBC. This woman is a robot. What a paint-by-numbers speech. The Dems would be crazy to nominate her. She'll get butchered.

Simmer down there fella. He also said he was about to sing a verse of Rocky Top.

Did he let out a "War Eagle!" when he found out he won Georgia?

*oh snap*

Lieberman has balls bigger than cantaloupes. He's at the McCain rally in Arizona making an endorsement.

:rolleyes:

Let me rephrase that. I think it's political suicide.

I will say, Titan, that I think Huckabee is a likable guy.

I'm opposed to him politically, but he presents himself very well and appears to be genuine in his beliefs. Even though I could never see myself voting for him, I'll give him props on that.

Lieberman has balls bigger than cantaloupes. He's at the McCain rally in Arizona making an endorsement.

Maybe. I wonder if he plans to run again at his age. He's very bitter with the Dems. I think he hoping to be McCain's Defense Secretary.

Maybe. I wonder if he plans to run again at his age. He's very bitter with the Dems. I think he hoping to be McCain's Defense Secretary.

Dunno. He would have credibility. Probably more like an ambassadorship to Egypt or Pakistan. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Dunno. He would have credibility. Probably more like an ambassadorship to Egypt or Pakistan. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Bush considered him for that spot.

Bush considered him for that spot.

I wouldn't doubt it. Just think. Here's one thing almost everybody can agree on. In one year, we'll be rid of him.

Archived