Which Candidate Best Matches You?

mattd

Huckabee holds a slim lead for me over McCain and then Obama. I am the flip flop of otter, I lean to the right on social issue and the left on economic policies.

Man, I guess I am fairly moderate. I landed close to the middle (almost equal distance from McCain, Giuliani and Paul), but just on the conservative side of the economy and social issues. I was closest to McCain of the remaining candidates and farthest from Obama. That is what I thought going in.

:blink: Dead centered on McCain for me.

I consider myself strongly fiscally conservative with a social liberal bent.

me, too. But I was surprised that it was McCain for me, too. I truly though Rudy, or even Huckabee.

Closest to Obama, furthest from Huckabee. I was surprised how far I was away from McCain. Although, I think his moderate stances and his willingness through the years to reach common ground are grossly under reported in the diagram.

I was just a bit left of vertical center and a bit above horizontal center.

Geez. Click on the candidate button and take out the quitters. No candidate is anywhere close to center!

I think that is terrible. We don't even get a choice for a moderate! We are totally polarized.

I'm closest to CTT, furthest from Mack Brown. Seems to work for me.

The lack of a true report must mean you were dead on for Hillary. I would have said "close to McCain", but there is no way you sniffed the middle of the crosshairs! :poke:

Archived