The VP's?

Tigermike

Who do you think they will choose as their running mate? At least 18 months ago I said on these forums that I thought the dems would go with an Clinton/Obama or Obama/Clinton ticket. Actually more than likely I probably said a Clinton/Obama ticket since 18 months ago not many thought the Obama bandwagon would take off so fast and that Clinton would fall from grace as quickly as she has.

As far as McCain, I think Romney is the bes choice. I don't think Huckabee would be any advantage in the general election. Those even a little left of center would view and portray Huckabee as wanting to install a theocracy. While at the same time they have no problem with Obama making his religion an issue.

I don't think that McCain will take Romney. I think Mitt is setting himself up to be the main candidate in 2012 or 2016. I'd also be shocked if he took Huckabee, although I think McCain needs to take someone from the South to at least get a foot in the door of the voters. If Jeb Bush's last name were "Jones," I think he'd be the running mate.

As far as Obama. I don't think Hillary wants to play second fiddle. Maybe Richardson to assist with the Hispanic vote.

McCain: Tim Pawlenty, Jim DeMint or Tom Coburn are some names he will think about.

Obama: Too early to tell. This question may be more appropriate on the morning of March 5th. I hope he gives Biden a look. An Obama Clinton ticket will not happen in any order.

McCain: Tim Pawlenty, Jim DeMint or Tom Coburn are some names he will think about.

Obama: Too early to tell. This question may be more appropriate on the morning of March 5th. I hope he gives Biden a look. An Obama Clinton ticket will not happen in any order.

An Obama/Biden ticket of two know plagiarizers ,,,,, huuuummmmm who said that first?

Archived