Proof George Bush Senior is not Patriotic

autiger4life

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/25/d...hw_n_88397.html

Now of course, I do not agree that he is not patriotic, just simply saying that Obama is said not to be patriotic enough because he does this, so would you say the same for Bush?

The difference is George Herbert Walker Bush has spent a lifetime demonstrating his patriotism, including volunteering on his 18th birthday to defend his country while we were at war. We know nothing about Obama except that he wants to be President and he talks a lot about hope...

That's an extreme stretch. The man fought in freaking World War II. It is moronic to even compare the two scenarios! Not to mention, you (and the Huffington Post) posted the photo whereas the video shows him 2 seconds later putting his hand up quickly.

I've got an idea, go find the video of him throwing up on the Japonese PM and call him a racist towards Asians. Yea, that's the ticket.

There were no qualifiers on the earlier stupidly circulated photos of Obama without his hand over his heart. What's good for the goose and all.

Hell, I was at a ball game recently and caught myself just standing with my hands either at my side or clasped behind me as I sang the national anthem. Then I put my hand over my heart, but I looked around and a lot of people there were doing the same thing. All being respectful, but not necessarily with the hand on their heart.

The point was made. It's a stupid thing to use a photo like that to insinuate the man doesn't love his country.

Archived