A Bama fan's take on Saban...

autkidd

Found this on one of my buddy's blogs... He is a Bama fan through and through... But here is his take on what is happening up there in T-town...

"Ok, It is time for me as a Bama fan to weigh in on the contiuing discipline problems at the University of Tennessee, Oh wait....I mean Alabama.

I have had it to TEN FEET over my head with Saban's projectile nay-saying. It is obvious one of three things is going on in this diluted, once great (30 years ago), shell of a football program. And because I am an objective Bama fan & can read the situation, like a book without the Crimson colored glasses that come standard with most Alabama Bubba memberships, I will fill you guys in on which one of the three senorioes it is.

First, Saban has gone crazy. He has lost his mind, somewhere between his 2003 season, the Miami Dolphins, & now, something has goned haywire up there & he no longer can connect with his players and therefore has Zero control over the team.

Second, It's Shula's fault.

Third, He is an arrogant, egotistical, self-righteous Jerk, who somehow thinks that he has the authority to rubber stamp everything his players do because they are "FOOTBALL PLAYERS". This football program is almost like a fraturnity. The players do whatever they wish, & then their friend/big bro (Saban) bails them out, & then has the nerve to say that "________ (fill in any name you like, you have 13 now to choose from) is a good person, & he is allowed his due process. By the way you people have already condemed him." Already condemed him? (R. Johnson) We have all read the police report, he was at a bar at 3 A.M., pushed down a security guard, required 4 police to restrain him, & was drunk. Oh yeah, I'm sorry I did not hear all of the facts first before I rushed to judgement. I don't care if He was being racially profiled by the police (which is what Saban was refering too), the facts speak for themselves & they are undisputed.

I am really upset with the direction of this putrid, rank program, and I wish that Saban had of gone crazy, or that it was Shula's fault. But he isn't crazy & these problems have nothing to do with Mike Shula. The truth is, is that we are all going to have to Lower our expectations for "the Great Nick Saban".

By the way, I don't even think he is a very good coach, he just recruits the best players in the country, and it is hard to do anything wrong with about 10 first round draft picks on the field."

Bet he done got one of 'em uat plomas!

Archived