Great sig of Bammer football

whiteplainstiger

You know, if they want to stop the profiling by the TPD, they really should stop wearing the same suit and red tie. Just sayin...

Jeremiah Castille?

You know.......... that old Robert Redford movie. :)

You mean the one with the bear in it?

I'm reading this in the Woodshed........maybe it was moved to the Woodshed. The "Fulmer Cup" photo is priceless. I copied it for future use.

You know Lil Nicky's self righteous arrogance(thus, lack of real contrition) regarding this actually shows how much he really belongs at The Capstone. He exemplifies a Bammer's attitude much more than "The Bear", which they aspire to model after.

You know, if they want to stop the profiling by the TPD, they really should stop wearing the same suit and red tie. Just sayin...

Free Shoes U and the Thug-U are missing from the list. Maybe the new intensive automatic probation programs are working....

Wait a second, hold on. Two of those guys are white. I thought this was all a racist conspiracy.

Did I say racist conspiracy? I meant it is a conspiracy with the Legacy club...you know, the club where the off duty aubbie cop is the bouncer? Yeah, that's what I meant!

Archived