Date 03/15/08

McCain---46%

Clinton----42%

Date 03/15/08

McCain-----47%

Obama------42%

link

Yeah, but whose poll?

I could say it's linked, follow the link but I wont. It's Rasmussen, is there a problem with that?

I could also say, it seems Americans are indeed recognizing the Obama - Wright fiasco for what it is, and are rejecting Obama because of it. His national lead among Democrats was 8 points yesterday. It has now plunged by an unprecedented 7 points overnight. Keep in mind, this drop is among his own supporters after a couple of days of Wright's venom being exposed, and Obama's credibility gap on what he knew and when he knew it. This highlights that despite our differences here in America, those differences are slight. Despite all our desire for change, Obama supporters also reject racist Hate America First rhetoric spewing from Barack Obama's 'spiritual adviser' and mentor. Good for them.

Rasmussen has one of the most reliable polls out there from election to election. But it's just a 3 day snapshot on the heels of Obama's pastor showing his ass, so take it for what it's worth.

Rasmussen has one of the most reliable polls out there from election to election. But it's just a 3 day snapshot on the heels of Obama's pastor showing his ass, so take it for what it's worth.

The longer the Dems draw blood on each other, McCain's chances go up dramatically.

Archived