DJ Hall to....

The Prowler

Maybe the NFL doesn't want players with Saban's fingerprints anymore.

That explains why six LSU players were taken, huh?

The "anymore" in the sentence means since he was exposed in the NFL and left Miami with a mile of lies behind him. The good old boys in the NFL have long memories.

Actually, I think the nail/hammer analogy works just fine... only problem for you is that we've been pounding your asses into the wood for so long it's apparently made you delusional. Wake me up when you actually win an Iron Bowl.

Maybe the NFL doesn't want players with Saban's fingerprints anymore.

That explains why six LSU players were taken, huh?

Tired of living in your own past? Now living vicariously through winning programs? If that's how you really want to do things, go for it. One more reason I'm glad you aren't on our side.

If that's what you wish to believe.

Well I can recall some of you talking before the season about all the first and second round talent you had i.e Simeon, Gilberry, Hall etc.

If that is how your coach handles talent.. from my point of view I hope he does not change a thing.

Well I can recall some of you talking before the season about all the first and second round talent you had i.e Simeon, Gilberry, Hall etc.

If that is how your coach handles talent.. from my point of view I hope he does not change a thing.

Anyone who thought that Simeon and Wallace were first day talents, they couldn't be more wrong if they tried.

Anyone who thought that Simeon and Wallace were first day talents, they couldn't be more wrong if they tried.

You're right. The NFL isn't looking for CB's that run 4.67 40's. Tell me again how that 4th quarter program is working out for ya.....B)

He signed a deal with the Giants yesterday.

Hotdogs, get yer hotdogs here!!!!

The Giants have more hotdogs than they do buns :P

You're right. The NFL isn't looking for CB's that run 4.67 40's. Tell me again how that 4th quarter program is working out for ya.....B)

It's working out great for me. I've dropped my 40 time a whole .3 seconds. Down to 8.6!

It's working out great for me. I've dropped my 40 time a whole .3 seconds. Down to 8.6!

Good stuff.... B)

Was simply stating that he did sign a deal......not that he is actually good enough to play in the NFL. I think that he COULD play in the NFL, but I think he lacks the intelligence and mind set to be successful.

Was simply stating that he did sign a deal......not that he is actually good enough to play in the NFL. I think that he COULD play in the NFL, but I think he lacks the intelligence and mind set to be successful.

So you're saying he'll turn into a poor man's Chris Henry?

No, you don't. And that's probably because I never said it.

..or the wheels. I can run under a 4.67 40

So you're saying he'll turn into a poor man's Chris Henry?

ZING!!! Maybe the Arena football league might be better.

Was Hall's attitude THAT BAD at Bama?

He did a bunch of crap. I for one know of two instances that I ran into him not being a "model citizen" while at school.

Archived