JPW as a Top 5 QB?

Duder

To be honest, he is one of the top QB's in the SEC this year as of now, simply because there are so many new, unproven QB's. Outside of UGA and UF, I think everyone is replacing a QB, aren't they? Top 5 in the nation is a joke though.

:o

I have to say I am shocked at how many are buying into that article. I honestly expected them to raise the bs flag on it, given their rumblings (which I agree with) about his performance.

who is the loser who wrote that? 3 of his top 5 will never be starting qbs in the NFL.

who is the loser who wrote that? 3 of his top 5 will never be starting qbs in the NFL.

I saw that same thing. I'm not sure this is a particularly strong year for quarterbacks. A lot of scramblers with mediocre arms. Being a top 5 on that list is like being the best looking Oakridge boy. There's still a long ways to go.

And Stafford's not on that list? Seriously?

Wow guys... wow... I know you want to make fun, but please read what you are trashing...

The article is about the top Seniors at each position to be drafted. Specifically, in regards to JPW, he is talking only about senior QBs here as he will probably not assume that any junior QB (or any other position for that matter) would leave early. Notice that Tebow is not even on the list.

This is not a list of the top 5 QBs in the country. Please get that through your heads before you mock the guy.

That being said, I don't know if he is one of the top 5 senior QBs in the country.

Top FIVE....well....in west vance history, an easy accomplishment.

...yeah, I was thinking "among the Top 5 QB's on scholarship at West Vance right now...maybe" :)

But to be fair, I understand in the NFL teams use something called an "offensive line" to protect the QB. JPW might do okay under that kind of system. :rolleyes::poke:

No excuses for bama next year. You're the best team on paper for the 7th year in a row.... B)

dumb-dumb

How is Enrique Davis on the second team offense without playing a single down in the SEC?

I'm not even so sure about that.

Wow guys... wow... I know you want to make fun, but please read what you are trashing...

The article is about the top Seniors at each position to be drafted. Specifically, in regards to JPW, he is talking only about senior QBs here as he will probably not assume that any junior QB (or any other position for that matter) would leave early. Notice that Tebow is not even on the list.

This is not a list of the top 5 QBs in the country. Please get that through your heads before you mock the guy.

That being said, I don't know if he is one of the top 5 senior QBs in the country.

I know what the list was of, and it doesnt make it any more right. It's still a bunch of trash. I can live with Daniel being on there, but White and Wilson might make the top 20.

There are a number of qbs that would go before these guys (white wont be a qb in the NFL).

Rudy Carpenter, Chase Holbrook, Cullen Harper, Todd Boeckman, Mike Teel. Stick some of those guys on the list.

good lord. Being a Ravens fan, I have 2 words for JPW: KYLE BOELLER

If JPW played for the cal bears, people would be...well its a family site, so I won't go into details, but alas, he plays in the SEC West, and he's a top 7* qb there.

*How many bama fans would rather have burns or todd at the helm this year? now be honest...this ain't church ;)

*How many bama fans would rather have burns or todd at the helm this year? now be honest...this ain't church ;)

I'll take JPW over both of them.

:roflol:

:lol::lol::lol: You would not have anyone from OUR side fight you over him...that is certain..... :roflol:

No excuses for bama next year. You're the best team on paper for the 7th year in a row.... B)

dumb-dumb

Nu uh. Auburn only beats us when we're down. Shula couldn't recruit. Hope you enjoyed it cause the Tide has turned. Blah blah blah.

dumb-dumb

Nu uh. Auburn only beats us when we're down. Shula couldn't recruit. Hope you enjoyed it cause the Tide has turned. Blah blah blah.

Shula recruited lights out....... B)

dumb-dumb

Shula recruited lights out....... B)

They are rolling 5 deep again at the RB spot.

Hey, if you are going to rag on any position at Bama, it should be about any of them other than RB. Hell, we have some awesome kids coming in at that position, though unproven. But the unproven part shouldn't bother any of you, Burns and Todd are the bestest ever.

Hey, if you are going to rag on any position at Bama, it should be about any of them other than RB. Hell, we have some awesome kids coming in at that position, though unproven. But the unproven part shouldn't bother any of you, Burns and Todd are the bestest ever.

I was just ragging on a post a few years back from one of your brethren...

Archived