# of trouble players (by school) in the SEC??

bctiger

This Jimmy Johns situation has brought up several different conversations at work. Mainly, that UA has gotten better since Saban's arrival, in this regard. I'm not one to get into a discussion without facts. Is there anywhere I may be able to find how many players have gotten into trouble since Saban arrived at UA as well as other schools???

On another note, one co worker in particular, who's a bammer, talks more smack than anyone I've ever met. He's from Vigor and where's bright purple zoot suits one day and rustic orange the next and never takes his shades off while inside. He also mentioned something about Darren McFadden admitting to him and his family selling drugs on an ESPN interview prior to getting drafted.

Needless to say, I want some good stuff to literally print and throw in his face!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

This Jimmy Johns situation has brought up several different conversations at work. Mainly, that UA has gotten better since Saban's arrival, in this regard. I'm not one to get into a discussion without facts. Is there anywhere I may be able to find how many players have gotten into trouble since Saban arrived at UA as well as other schools???

On another note, one co worker in particular, who's a bammer, talks more smack than anyone I've ever met. He's from Vigor and where's bright purple zoot suits one day and rustic orange the next and never takes his shades off while inside. He also mentioned something about Darren McFadden admitting to him and his family selling drugs on an ESPN interview prior to getting drafted.

Needless to say, I want some good stuff to literally print and throw in his face!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

The fulmer cup sorta covers it.

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Fulmer_Cup

Its not updated with the JJ arrest yet/

So, would that be 21 extra points (7 charges at 3 pts each) or just 3 points for JJ?

If it's 21, he is now tied for #1 all by himself.

6 charges, and I'm not sure how the FC points work.

It's a little shady how they describe the point system in the link. My guess is that it will get 3, maybe 6. They said a nickel bag of weed is 2 points and would be worth 4 points if it was like a 100 lbs. The fact that it is the same basic charge repeated makes me believe it'll only be 3. I could see it being 6 only because there is distribution and possession.

From the EDSBS site itself:

link

Worse news still: we’re going to have to have Brian rework the board again, because Alabama may have just taken a huge leap forward in the Fulmer Cup standings. (Five felony possession charges alone= FIFTEEN points. Digits, baby!)

That was before further investigation brought on the 6th charge.

link

Worse news still: we’re going to have to have Brian rework the board again, because Alabama may have just taken a huge leap forward in the Fulmer Cup standings. (Five felony possession charges alone= FIFTEEN points. Digits, baby!)

Also, it says just five possession charges...not distribution/sales

So....uat's lookin' pretty darn good to take home another trophy. Hmm, wonder if they'll make up some T-Shirts. If not, then I'm sure some of us Auburn Men and Women will.....hehehe

So....uat's lookin' pretty darn good to take home another trophy. Hmm, wonder if they'll make up some T-Shirts. If not, then I'm sure some of us Auburn Men and Women will.....hehehe

And the backwoods redneck uaters would buy them and claim another championship.

link

:roflol:

And if I didnt say it today, TGF Coach Tommy Tuberville. :cheer:

link

:roflol:

And if I didnt say it today, TGF Coach Tommy Tuberville. :cheer:

No kidding DWK!!!!!!! Amen to that! :au:

And the next time one of turd fans start spewing the "more nayshunal champyunsheps, more SEC champyunsheps, more bowl appearances, yada yada ad nauseum....," we can all add: "... and the highest total in the Fulmer Cup standings ... EVER!" Seriously, I don't think this total will ever be surpassed. They may have to rename the trophy. :lol::lol:

And the next time one of turd fans start spewing the "more nayshunal champyunsheps, more SEC champyunsheps, more bowl appearances, yada yada ad nauseum....," we can all add: "... and the highest total in the Fulmer Cup standings ... EVER!" Seriously, I don't think this total will ever be surpassed. They may have to rename the trophy. :lol::lol:

Logger, don't be so sure. I give it 30 days for another uat player to get in trouble and they'll then break their own record total. (assuming this is a record high). I don't keep up with it that much, so I'm really not sure. When does the fulmer cup season close? Is it the start of the football season, or start of practice? Never underestimate the ability of uat to add to their point total.

Archived