College Football Pick'Em

NoOneAUFan

Besides secpicks.com are there any other college football pick'em sites?

In addition to the Touchdown Auburn Bowl 2007, wasn't there an AUNation pick'em team last year on some other web site?

I know aol did one last year but I can't find any info about sites this year.

Besides secpicks.com are there any other college football pick'em sites?

In addition to the Touchdown Auburn Bowl 2007, wasn't there an AUNation pick'em team last year on some other web site?

I know aol did one last year but I can't find any info about sites this year.

you might be confusing the aunation pickem with our ncaa basketball tournament pool that I put together each year. It's hosted at cbs sporstline.com

Yeah, I created one at Yahoo for AuNation in the past, and have created one for this year, but I was going to wait until Monday (game week) to post the link so everybody can get in a routine of making their picks.

Yeah, I created one at Yahoo for AuNation in the past, and have created one for this year, but I was going to wait until Monday (game week) to post the link so everybody can get in a routine of making their picks.

alright...is this some sort of plot to take down the tda bowl? :lol::big: If so, i will not give up without a fight...:big:

It's called a bookie! He'll take good care of you when you pay or win! He'll break your F'N' knees when you don't! He has no name.....just call him, get a number and then you can say...." what up man, I need 5 big ones on Clemson -5". He'll cringe, b/c he knows you just got him from the get go, but he knows that you will have lots and lots of confidence going into the next week though, and he knows that YOU WILL BE BACK FOR MORE! B)

I knew I wasn't making this stuff up. Thanks for doing that (looking forward to Monday)

Looking more forward to Saturday!!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer: WDE

So do week 1 games for TDA , get posted on Monday WarTiger??

no. They'll be posted sometime sunday afternoon each week. Look for the thread tomorrow..

Archived