2008 AUN College Football Pick'em!!!

CircleDrill

You have been invited to join circledrill's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports College Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to College Football Pick'em, click the "Sign Up" button (or "Create or Join Group" if you are a returning user). From there, follow the path to join an existing private group and when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 15481

Password: tigers

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

-- College Football Pick'em Commissioner

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college

Can take up to 50 people, so everybody join up!

No confidence points this year, just straight picks, so it will only take 1-2 minutes to get your picks in each week. Last year, I think confidence points caused more attrition. This year just straight picks, and it drops your two lowest scoring weeks, so no reason to not play!!

Count me in. Don't feel bad Justin5, I have actually forgot to make my picks and I have them e-mail a reminder every week. :slapfh:

I'm in. Everybody shoud join. Circle Drill is gonna give two tickets to the bama game to whoever is in first after the Nov. 22 games :cheer:

I'm in. Everybody shoud join. Circle Drill Proud Tiger is gonna give two tickets to the bama game to whoever is in first after the Nov. 22 games :cheer:

Just to clarify....there is no donation of any tickets to the winner of the pick 'em. At least not by me. I don't even have IB tickets myself yet.

Just to clarify....there is no donation of any tickets to the winner of the pick 'em. At least not by me. I don't even have IB tickets myself yet.

Hey folks, I was only joking. Sign up and have fun trying to beat me.

I'm in,

I don't care who's paying the tab, just make sure they are near the cheerleaders

:cheer:

I picked up on the joke, just wanted to continue it!

<_<

I know you did. If you look, I responded to and quoted Circle Drill B)

I think the bama fans in our pick 'em should contribute a pair of IB tickets for their "entry fee." :poke:

:thumbsup:

Archived