Trev Alberts picks AU over OSU in the sugar

WAR-MATT

I would be quite happy in New Orleans on New Years Day. And what Auburn fan would not love a chance to put another SEC beatdown on OSU??

Good old Trev, thanks for agreeing with what a lot of us are hoping will be a great year...

I hope this doesn't jinx us ;)

I love Trev Alberts - but can someone explain how this matchup is even possible? I can't watch YouTube from work, so maybe he explained it.

The Big 10 Champ goes to the Rose Bowl. Does he have someone other than OSU winning the Big 10?

I love Trev Alberts - but can someone explain how this matchup is even possible? I can't watch YouTube from work, so maybe he explained it.

Ditto in regards to no YouTube at work....

Who does he have in the BCS National Championship Game (in Miami)? I'm guessing another SEC school and Auburn gets an at-large BCS berth in the Sugar? ...because I don't see the SEC champ NOT in the BCSNCG. And as PC asks, what about the Rose?

He had a 1 loss OSU losing to Wisconsin, so they would own the tiebreaker in the Big televen.... Meaning they (Wisc) would get the Rose Bowl birth I would guess. I would say he probably has UGA in the MNC game in Dolphin Stadium. So SEC #1 cant go to the sugar.

He said we would be SEC#2 so that would be the :au: in for the the Sugar Bowl.

I guess OSU would be an at large based on ranking.

The Big 10 Champ goes to the Rose Bowl. Does he have someone other than OSU winning the Big 10?

He has Wisconsin running the table in the Big 10 and OSU's only loss being to the Badgers. So Wisconsin goes to the Rose and OSU gets an at large. Similarly, he has UGA & AU in the SEC Championship game, with UGA prevailing and their only loss being to us in the regular season. It might be a pretty bitter pill to swallow if it were to really play out that way. That being said, I think he's getting way ahead of himself.

Edit: stoic-one beat me to it.

That would be sweet, love whoopin some big 10 butt. So what is Sprint TV?

Sprint TV is their version of TV, sort of like VCAST for Verizon. I watch Trev on there all the time during the season when out with the kids and the wife (say shopping or anything else boring). They are short clips and fun to watch

That would be sweet, love whoopin some big 10 butt. So what is Sprint TV?

Sprint TV is their version of TV, sort of like VCAST for Verizon. I watch Trev on there all the time during the season when out with the kids and the wife (say shopping or anything else boring). They are short clips and fun to watch

They should hire

. He's doing great things over at youtube Sports. Great things, I tell ya.

Archived