Excellent night!

CCTAU

The speeches were right on. And the theme was clear. Pick the hero, not the zero.

Best line of the night, "Some politicians use change to advance their careers...and others use their careers to bring about change".

That about sums up the empty suit.

Good night for conservatives.

Republicans respond. Dims, continue to cower in fear and only come out to sling mud at the poor little pregnant girl.

The speeches were right on. And the theme was clear. Pick the hero, not the zero.

Best line of the night, "Some politicians use change to advance their careers...and others use their careers to bring about change".

Republicans respond. Dims, continue to cower in fear and only come out to sling mud at the poor little pregnant girl.

If the democrat running had a daughter in the same position has Palins daughter, the republicans would be doing the same thing!!!! It's called a smear!!! John McCain has been the one doing most of the smears from the beginning of this election!

If the democrat running had a daughter in the same position has Palins daughter, the republicans would be doing the same thing!!!! It's called a smear!!! John McCain has been the one doing most of the smears from the beginning of this election!

You're full of $hit. There have been several times when you turds have had questionable family matters over the years. If anyone brought it up, it was shot down by our own, not the other way around. The left is so full of $hitheads that it attacks the daughter of a candidate twice for the same thing. Once saying that Trig is really the daughters. And then again insinuating that the daughter is a whore and is a prime example of why her mother isn't a good choice.

Like I said, screw off and let republicans reply while your kind continues to cower in fear ONLY to come out with a pregnant daughter reference.

Back on the subject. Great lines that sum up the dim ticket.

"The American presidency is not supposed to be a journey of 'personal discovery.' This world of threats and dangers is not just a community, and it doesn't just need an organizer," Palin said, a clear reference to Obama's time as a community organizer in Chicago.

"Here's a little news flash for all those reporters and commentators: I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion. I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this country," she said.

"I might add that, in small towns, we don’t quite know what to make of a candidate who lavishes praise on working people when they’re listening and then talks about how bitterly they cling to their religion and guns when those people aren’t listening."

"Our opponents say again and again that drilling will not solve all of America’s energy problems, as if we didn’t know that already. But the fact that drilling, though, won’t solve every problem is no excuse to do nothing at all."

"And now, I’ve noticed a pattern with our opponent, and maybe you have, too. We’ve all heard his dramatic speeches before devoted followers, and there is much to like and admire about our opponent.

But listening to him speak, it’s easy to forget that this is a man who has authored two memoirs but not a single major law or even a reform, not even in the State Senate.

This is a man who can give an entire speech about the wars America is fighting and never use the word “victory,” except when he’s talking about his own campaign."

"I love those hockey moms. You know, they say the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Lipstick."

Looks like achmed has riled up this "pit bull".

"I might add that in small towns, we don't quite know what to make of a candidate who lavishes praise on working people when they are listening, and then talks about how bitterly they cling to their religion and guns when those people aren't listening.

We tend to prefer candidates who don't talk about us one way in Scranton and another way in San Francisco."

"I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a community organizer, except that you have actual responsibilities,"

"Here's a little news flash for all those reporters and commentators. I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion - I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this country."

If the democrat running had a daughter in the same position has Palins daughter, the republicans would be doing the same thing!!!! It's called a smear!!! ( A faulty conclusion, based on no evidence, what so ever) Barack Obama has been the one doing ALL of the smears from the beginning of this election!

Fixed that for ya. :P

Barack's own mother was an unwed teenager, barely a year older than Bristol, so you have no point in trying to smear that child or any one else, for that matter.

"I might add that, in small towns, we don’t quite know what to make of a candidate who lavishes praise on working people when they’re listening and then talks about how bitterly they cling to their religion and guns when those people aren’t listening."

I'm one of those small town working folks that 'cling to religion and guns'. Sarah hit the proverbial nail right on the head.

Obama has dug a nice hole while hoping to reach out to the white swing state voters. His best tactic now is to set quietly in the corner and hope for McCain to make a mistake. To quote Rush Limbaugh, "The magic negro is running out of tricks".

Archived