Prediction on Tuberville's

AUman43

I predict that Tuberville has gone back to the drawing board this week and will come out running the football tonight and playing defense and field position. LSU has an inexperienced QB and if we do that, along with putting a giagantic amount of pressure on him we stand a good chance. This just sounds like what Tubs would do. I could be wrong but that's my prediction. We also have to contain Holliday. What's yours?

I disagree. I don't know if anyone else saw it, but Tony Barnhart was talking about what he heard from CTT this week. He said the offense should have a few more wrinkles this week and that CTT was confident in what it could do.

I don't what the prediction is...but that GT score has me very concerned

I'm not. It was an away game for them, and we kinda banged them up. They are not going to win alot of games with the way they played, but without our mistakes we would have scored like that on them.

I disagree. I don't know if anyone else saw it, but Tony Barnhart was talking about what he heard from CTT this week. He said the offense should have a few more wrinkles this week and that CTT was confident in what it could do.

I'm just being cynical, but CTT also said he felt confident in what he saw in the offense during fall camp too.....

I predict that Tuberville has gone back to the drawing board this week and will come out running the football tonight and playing defense and field position. LSU has an inexperienced QB and if we do that, along with putting a giagantic amount of pressure on him we stand a good chance. This just sounds like what Tubs would do. I could be wrong but that's my prediction. We also have to contain Holliday. What's yours?

I agree that's mostly what we will see; but I think there will be a few 'trick' plays in the bag, some reverses and/or running back passes, maybe even some fake kicks.

However, from my perspective, to win we need one of the RB's to break a hundred on the ground, or 150 total from scrimmage (think Fannin against Clemson)...

Archived