firejayjacobs.com

PowerI

Their is a website called firejayjacobs.com. It's a petition. It states all the reasons to fire jj. For example, it quotes jj saying that "money is no object" and it lists the salaries of the coaches that jj has interviewed. Only one of them makes over half a mil. I encourage everybody to sign this petition, maybe this clown will leave Auburn.

There, Their , They're, pet peeve pick the one you think is right?

This reminds me of the Franunderfire.com not sure it does a whole lot of good. Maybe, he can make a good choice for Auburn.

Their is a website called firejayjacobs.com. It's a petition. It states all the reasons to fire jj. For example, it quotes jj saying that "money is no object" and it lists the salaries of the coaches that jj has interviewed. Only one of them makes over half a mil. I encourage everybody to sign this petition, maybe this clown will leave Auburn.

Why don't you and all the other JJ haters give the guy a chance. I swear some of you act just like the bammers. :angry:

Why don't you and all the other JJ haters give the guy a chance. I swear some of you act just like the bammers. :angry:

I would say we have. It's pretty hard to get a fanbase angry at the AD. Jacobs' has done it with ease.

Under Jacobs, every sport has gotten worse. I want him to go out as an Auburn man and find the best football coach possible and then not have the AD job anymore. Anybody that lets Tuberville get away only to hire somebody that is less proven and riskier should not be trusted to run anything. If Tuberville was on the current list, he would be the chosen hire if you take away the fact that he was the one we are replacing. Any manager that is in this position because of their own actions, should be fired whether or not they get lucky and the next hire is successful.

Anybody remember the days when Auburn Baseball actually went to the SEC tournament, NCAA tournament, and hosted a Super Regional at Plainsman Park?

Somebody needs to make firejayjacobs.com bumper stickers. I want one today.

Anybody remember the days when Auburn Baseball actually went to the SEC tournament, NCAA tournament, and hosted a Super Regional at Plainsman Park?

Somebody needs to make firejayjacobs.com bumper stickers. I want one today.

To be fair, that was done with the questionable recruiting methods of Cliff. Basketball is the one sport I'll give Jacobs a pass.

Signed, it would be one thing if it was just football..but it really is...everything

The more I think about this, the more it seems to be true.

If a single part of an organization goes down, you can blame the leader of that part. If all the parts go down, you have to look at the leader of the whole organization.

Since JJ, which sports have improved? Stayed about the same? Declined?

To be fair, that was done with the questionable recruiting methods of Cliff. Basketball is the one sport I'll give Jacobs a pass.

I think you mis-read my post. I was talking about baseball, not basketball.

I think you mis-read my post. I was talking about baseball, not basketball.

Yup, apologizes.

You would think that Jacobs would have learned a lesson from David Housel, but apparently not. If he screws this up, he'll be the next one to hit the door. I wonder if the idiot knows this? Send letters and let him know.

Oh I wouldn't say every sport is worse under Jay. I mean the Women's track team won a national title right? And the Women's basketball team is good again. And I believe the softball and soccer teams are getting better right? So maybe Jay should stay on as the director of women's athletics. There is no way to argue, however, that basketball, baseball, football, or swimming have gotten better under Jacobs.

Oh I wouldn't say every sport is worse under Jay. I mean the Women's track team won a national title right? And the Women's basketball team is good again. And I believe the softball and soccer teams are getting better right? So maybe Jay should stay on as the director of women's athletics. There is no way to argue, however, that basketball, baseball, football, or swimming have gotten better under Jacobs.

equestrian is ranked #1 :au:

Archived