Recruits at the basketball game...

weaglemd

I don't usually post, and this may already be somewhere else, but Oku was at the basketball game with the recruits today. A bunch of the students had signs for him and were actually chanting his name at one point.

One of them said "RBU...Luper+Oku=Heisman". The guys who made it actually gave it to him during a timeout and he and Trooper Taylor took a picture with it. Trooper and him seemed to be getting along pretty good. Dunno what that says about our chances at all, but he seemed to be enjoying himself.

FWIW.

I don't usually post, and this may already be somewhere else, but Oku was at the basketball game with the recruits today. A bunch of the students had signs for him and were actually chanting his name at one point.

One of them said "RBU...Luper+Oku=Heisman". The guys who made it actually gave it to him during a timeout and he and Trooper Taylor took a picture with it. Trooper and him seemed to be getting along pretty good. Dunno what that says about our chances at all, but he seemed to be enjoying himself.

FWIW.

Well, it sure can't hurt, the attention that is. ;)

Oku is one of those guys I heard about his junior year (on this forum maybe) that I latched on to. I'll be quite happy if he comes our way.

Archived