Nico Johnson arrested

TN TIGER

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess all bammer players have to start somewhere.

He should fit in well at Bammer.

I'm sure the $500 bond wasn't a problem since he signed with bammer and being highly rated, probably recieved one of the larger bags from the REC.

I know, Etown. You're exactly right. He just got into a scuffle, and the police were called in. That's nothing that 60 percent of the other Alabama football players haven't done. I really like how the arrest of Bammer players or players to be is becoming so common place that Alabama fans are concerned with what Auburn fans will say. And, apparently, arrests are so common place that they no longer make news. How does that happen?

2 things.

1) There could be more than one Nico johnson in the world.

2) So he got arrested for yelling bad words at a guy. Run the bleachers a lot and learn your lesson.

The real story here is why there isn't much on the state media about the arrest. Thats the interesting part.

Nico Johnson is a lifelong friend of mine and a great person. He's the antithesis of a thug. This whole situation is unfortunate because it shouldn't even be being discussed.

And it's good the state media isn't getting involved. Having to report in the near future that his name has been cleared would have been tough.

And AUisAll, that kid was never given a dime and the sour grapes you're smacking on just because he didn't choose your school makes you look awfully immature.

2 things.

1) There could be more than one Nico johnson in the world.

2) So he got arrested for yelling bad words at a guy. Run the bleachers a lot and learn your lesson.

The real story here is why there isn't much on the state media about the arrest. Thats the interesting part.

Are you suggesting there might be another Nico Johnson in Andalusia, Alabama? I gotta admit, I'd be surprised.

But anyway, yeah I just don't think this is that big a deal. It's not like he was selling cocaine in the parking lot of the football complex or something.

Nico Johnson is a lifelong friend of mine and a great person. He's the antithesis of a thug. This whole situation is unfortunate because it shouldn't even be being discussed.

And it's good the state media isn't getting involved. Having to report in the near future that his name has been cleared would have been tough.

And AUisAll, that kid was never given a dime and the sour grapes you're smacking on just because he didn't choose your school makes you look awfully immature.

\

I never said he was "given a dime".

I have also read many good things about Nico Johnson. I wish him the best except when he plays AU.

Unlike most bammers that don't won't to think about "how it's done", I feel like by applying logic we can see how the Bear, Logan Young and friends got all the recruits back then. And then after Logan got caught, bammers recruiting was good but top 10- top 20 rankings and all of a sudden the salary cap, I mean probation ends and bama has 2 top 1 or 2 classes. HMMMM.

Is there any Bama football player you don't know as a lifelong friend? :poke:

\

I have also read many good things about Nico Johnson. I wish him the best except when he plays AU.

Unlike most bammers that don't won't to think about "how it's done", I feel like by applying logic we can see how the Bear, Logan Young and friends got all the recruits back then. And then after Logan got caught, bammers recruiting was good but top 10- top 20 rankings and all of a sudden the salary cap, I mean probation ends and bama has 2 top 1 or 2 classes. HMMMM.

It maybe that Saban is a lot better recruiter than Shula ever thought about being. Say what you want about Saban and cheating and all that but at the end of the day he is one of the best recruiters in the country and that maybe why Bama's signing classes are high up there.

\

It maybe that Saban is a lot better recruiter than Shula ever thought about being. Say what you want about Saban and cheating and all that but at the end of the day he is one of the best recruiters in the country and that maybe why Bama's signing classes are high up there.

We are all learning why he has been the "best recruiter" the past two years. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Truth will be coming out and it's not going to be coming from our side of the Mason Dixon Line. Since Coach sabin knows everything there is to know about everything, the blame will rest squarely on his miniature shoulders.

This is the second time that a textbook issue has followed you beloved Coach.

Yes. There are about 105 of them right now.

I'm from the same town as Nico, d**k.

Lots of people are from the same town. Did Nico ride in the back seat when you and Nick went on dates?

The arresting police officer had an Auburn tag on his car.

and the officer's personal car has one of these …

happiness.gif

Lots of people are from the same town. Did Nico ride in the back seat when you and Nick went on dates?

You referencing the time we all carpooled north to rendezvous with your 'ol lady? That wasn't a date, kid.

I would like to thank Bama for this arrest at this time to stray away from our little pot problem with a few of our players

I appreciate it

I would like to thank Bama for this arrest at this time to stray away from our little pot problem with a few of our players

I appreciate it

Did they run out?

I appreciate it

Did they run out?

They were framed

You referencing the time we all carpooled north to rendezvous with your 'ol lady? That wasn't a date, kid.

The old middle school beat down... Call back when you start shaving. B)

Archived