College Baseball 2009 ends tonight.

Congrats......I guess. ;) SEC rules again.

For my first post on AUNation, I'll graciously accept the congrats. My internet home is at TigerForums.com, and I met Proud Tiger over there, and he and I get along well. I don't plan on posting too much here, but this was a good opportunity to get my first one in.

I've enjoyed reading your forum and catching up on Auburn news. You've had quite a bit of excitement the last year.

Anyone smell corndogs????? If so, maybe we should partake. :)

Anyone smell corndogs????? If so, maybe we should partake. :)

That didn't take long! :)

Welcome. I bet you wouldn't have received such a warm reception from one of those bammer gigs? B)

For my first post on AUNation, I'll graciously accept the congrats. My internet home is at TigerForums.com, and I met Proud Tiger over there, and he and I get along well. I don't plan on posting too much here, but this was a good opportunity to get my first one in.

I've enjoyed reading your forum and catching up on Auburn news. You've had quite a bit of excitement the last year.

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have sane rival fans on here... similar to SouthLink, a GA fan.

I really don't have any issues with LSU's baseball team or its coach...I save my antipathy for football. B)

Congrats.

Archived