LeDarius Owens has

AUman43

I still think he will ultimately end up at AU. If Auburn has even a halfway decent season he will still go to Auburn. Classy kid though, seems to have his head on straight. Says he wants to wait and see how each team's season unfolds. The longer he waits, I think the better our chances are. I just think he will be a tough pull from Auburn, as he should be. I sure would like to see him at Alabama, though.

I still think he will ultimately end up at AU. If Auburn has even a halfway decent season he will still go to Auburn. Classy kid though, seems to have his head on straight. Says he wants to wait and see how each team's season unfolds. The longer he waits, I think the better our chances are. I just think he will be a tough pull from Auburn, as he should be. I sure would like to see him at Alabama, though.

Yeah, I don't blame him either. I think he is wanting to see what our defense looks like rather than our win/loss record. I can certainly understand that. I don't think kids worry about the previous years record too much. And I'm not worried how our defense will look, Chizik and Roof will have a good defense this year. I'm confident Owens signs with Auburn on signing day.

Yeah, I don't blame him either. I think he is wanting to see what our defense looks like rather than our win/loss record. I can certainly understand that. I don't think kids worry about the previous years record too much. And I'm not worried how our defense will look, Chizik and Roof will have a good defense this year. I'm confident Owens signs with Auburn on signing day.

If that is what he is basing his choice on, then I'm not sure why you'd feel very confident. If he is comparing defenses, he'll lean to the Tide. If he is looking at playing time, he'll choose AU. I doubt anyone can objectively look at the two defenses and think that AU's will be better.

If that is what he is basing his choice on, then I'm not sure why you'd feel very confident. If he is comparing defenses, he'll lean to the Tide. If he is looking at playing time, he'll choose AU. I doubt anyone can objectively look at the two defenses and think that AU's will be better.

Don't be too sure, chief.

I doubt it will be about which defense looks best, anyway. It makes sense that he wants to make sure that AU's doesn't take a step backward.

Seriously? Bam, I don't know how to respond really. Nobody said anything about comparing defenses. Where did you get that from? Ladarius said he wanted to wait and see what direction his schools are going in. I just mentioned that he might want to see what our defense is like. That doesn't necessarily mean he will choose the school that has the best defensive production in 2009.

ps. Try to stay on topic next time.

Bammers staying on topic is like Saban staying at Miami..... ;)

Seriously? Bam, I don't know how to respond really. Nobody said anything about comparing defenses. Where did you get that from? Ladarius said he wanted to wait and see what direction his schools are going in. I just mentioned that he might want to see what our defense is like. That doesn't necessarily mean he will choose the school that has the best defensive production in 2009.

Gotcha. Not sure why he'd think the AU defense would take that much of a step back. Probably be pretty solid. Don't you think he'd fit in a 3-4 better?

Gotcha. Not sure why he'd think the AU defense would take that much of a step back. Probably be pretty solid. Don't you think he'd fit in a 3-4 better?

No.

A 4-3 is a fine defensive scheme for 3 linebackers. Ladarius is only 1 linebacker. He will fit.

"Waiting to see which direction the teams are going"? Good then, if $aban remains true to form and follows up a double-digit win season with a season of four to five losses, Auburn's got it made.

Archived