Bammer Hollis picks us...

AUman43

"If it can produce pressure on Chris Todd, you'll see Kodi Burns in the Wildcat a lot more and Gus Malzahn's spread will take on a different look if Burns has to pass more than he has to run." :blink:

"If it can produce pressure on Chris Todd, you'll see Kodi Burns in the Wildcat a lot more and Gus Malzahn's spread will take on a different look if Burns has to pass more than he has to run." :blink:

Why would his title be " another loss is coming? That implies that we've already lost one. Moron.

WVU has some very talented people on the offensive side of the ball. Our defense must stop or at least slow it down, otherwise this could potentially be a high scoring game with the out come not decided until late.

Why would his title be " another loss is coming? That implies that we've already lost one. Moron.

that's exactly what i was thinking... what a tool... I'm wondering if he ever actually watches any football games at all. He just wants auburn to lose...I guess its the same with us. I mean, I always want uat to lose. We just don't want the other to lose for the same reasons..

Well, in Hollis' defense, the author doesn't write the headline. The editor does. The writer writes the story and submits it. It is then placed in the chosen spot in the paper and given a headline.

that's exactly what i was thinking... what a tool... I'm wondering if he ever actually watches any football games at all. He just wants auburn to lose...I guess its the same with us. I mean, I always want uat to lose. We just don't want the other to lose for the same reasons..

I do believe he was specifically referring to another loss coming against WVU.

Archived