Dale Earnhardt Sun Drop Bottles, UNA Coca Cola bottles

Duder

Anyone interested in either set?

I have all six of the Earnhardt bottles. I've seen them selling for all sorts of prices at flea markets and a pretty decent range on eBay. Make me an offer. I'm not trying to price gouge anyone (not on here anyway). They're just taking up room at my house and I am far from a racing fan.

I've also got a six pack of the UNA Coca Cola bottles from their 1993 (I think) championship team. I believe they are commemorating back-to-back titles. These I am willing to give away. I don't believe they're worth much, certainly not to me. If you or anyone you know would want them, let me know. If you're in Huntsville I can meet you somewhere to give them to you. If you live elsewhere and want them I can ship them and ask only that you pay the shipping charge.

I would date the sundrop bottles from around 95-96, cause I was working with a guy That was a huge Geoff Bodine fan, and we stopped at a store and I got a Sundrop and remembered him raising hell over the Dale pic on the bottle. It was pretty funny. I told him that's why i bought it, just for spite, I really could care less.

• 3 months later...

Archived